19: Pour Eux

TW: SEXUAL ASSAULT

1 hour later we had finished all of our food and drinks and were on our way to the shop we had heard about.

"Do you girls have any clue what the shop is?" i questioned, everyone shook their heads and continued walking, Hogsmeade was beautiful especially in the winter, but as it was summer, the snow wasn't there which made it magical.

As the shop came into sight I read the logo.

pour eux

I knew exactly what that meant, smirking to myself if I looked over to the girls to find them all clueless except for Hermione, her face was flushed red and she was fidgeting with her fingers.

Walking through the front door of the shop I motioned for the girls to follow me, to which they did, walking through the front door their faces turned from confused looks to shocked looks.

Everything was so colorful, red, black, green, blue panties and bras everywhere, handcuffs, potions, everything you would need for a night with them. It was amazing. We walked and talked about what we wanted to get and ended up getting many sets of bras and underwear, potions that were meant for sensitivity, and objects that we thought our partners would like.

As the store was new there were many people in it, looking around for things that they would like and things that looked interesting. One of the most interesting potions i got was the sensitivity potion, basically what would happen if you took the potion is that, once you cum, the next time you are to cum again, it will be a lot harder and you will get satisfied easier.

I didn't really get the idea of the potion but i thought it would be funny to use on someone.

"Ok ladies, I think i'm done here," I told them. Everyone shook their heads in agreement before we walked out of the store and down the streets of Diagon Alley.

"Pansy, can i talk to you for a second" pansy nodded her head at me before Hermione, Ashlei, and Ginny wandered off back to Hogwarts. 

"look i just don't know what Fred and I are like we admitted our feelings for each other but he hasn't made a move yet," i told her sadly.

"Aurora, don't stress about it, i promise that whatever is going on will be fixed, plus once he sees you in that dress of ours he's gonna regret not making a move sooner."

As we were talking, I was fixing up my earring which accidentally dropped into the floor, bending down not purposely sticking my ass out, I picked it up but not long after I felt a hard and sharp slap on my ass.

A gasp came out of my mouth and I looked up to see another man behind pansy gripping her neck sharply.

What the shit i thought to myself, i have never in my life seen these men before, or so i thought, they had black clocks covering their faces, and one was holding pansy and one's hands were placed on my arse.

His hands kept sliding up and down my body making me shift uncomfortable, I wanted to scream so badly to make it stop but before could his hand slapped against my mouth shutting me up.

"You girls are being very good girls obeying me and Rodolphus" as he said that name, my attention turned to the man behind my best friend, my father, there he was in my presence, smiling to himself.

"What are you doing" I spat out, causing the men to laugh at me, whimpers could be heard from pansy as my father's grip on her throat tightened.

"You're going to listen to us and obey ok" he told me, the realization that no one was gonna help us hit me, we were in an abandoned alleyway with the two men i had always feared. I had not properly seen the person that was holding me but from the voice, I knew it was Draco's father. Lucious.