26: Ride me

Walking into the great hall with Fred, George and Lee, I noticed the new girl looking a bit upset.

My eyes averted their way over to fred to see a smug look on his face, confusion washed over to me, as I slowly approached him but he had already started walking towards Elizabeth.

Making my way over towards him, I sat right in front of the pair and listened in on their conversation.

"Hey hey hey what are the tears for darling" he whispered to her, wiping away the tears coming down her face.

Is fucking with me right now, i am normally not a jealous person but when fred flirts and comforts other girls i get pissed real fast.

"I-it was just these guys were being mean to me" she stuttered. What a load of bull shit.

"What did they say?" Fred wrapped an arm around Elizabeth whilst side glancing at me to see a jealous expression on my face which caused him to smirk even harder than he normally would.

"Th-they said that i was a useless whore and that im ugly" she cried, even more, rolling her head onto freds shoulders, making him grin even more at me.

My jealousy was getting even worse, he knew what he was doing and he was going to pay for it.

"Well for starters i don't think you're ugly, i think you're rather beautiful if i might also say you're not a useless whore, you are nice and respectful" he said kissing her cheek. My anger took over, getting out of my seat making sure no one noticed I grabbed my things and walked out of the great hall. Leaning against the corridor right next to the great hall, I waited to hear footsteps that belonged to fred.

When I finally heard his footsteps and my name being called I quickly made my way to the gryffindor common room making sure that fred was following after me.

"Aurora" he yelled after me. Ignoring him until I made my way up to his room.

Sitting on his bed, I looked around his dorm room. It was very clean.

"Ah there you are" he panted out, smirking at my annoyed state.

"You think that was funny?" I asked him seriously.

"obviously " he smirked, rolling my eyes at his stupidness.

"You know you really fucking annoyed me out there"

"Ok and?"

"Your gonna pay for it"

"Mhm and how is that" he laughed.

"Strip now," I said, making his eyes go wide.

"Well, what are you waiting for" almost immediately he took off his shirt and started unbuttoning his trousers, once the buttons were undone the pants fell down to the floor and he stepped out of them, leaving him only in his boxers.

"Get on the bed" I ordered him, slowly making his way towards the bed his eyes were still wide and shock was written all over his face.

Laughing at his expression laid on his face I began to tease him.

"You are quite frankly one of the stupidest men i have ever met, well besides my father."

"What do you mean by-"

"Did i say you could fucking talk"

"Well no-"

"Well then shut the fuck up"

"You will only talk when I say you can, got it?" nodding his head. I made my way over to his closet and grabbed two of his Gryffindor ties that were hanging up in the small space.