8. The party

Walking through the doors of the Gryffindor common room was insane, there were part lights everywhere, people dancing, lots of smoke and drunk people.

"AYEEE AURORA YOU CAME" someone said from behind me, turning around I saw the figure of a tall redhead.

George.

Thankful that I hadn't seen Fred yet, I walked up to George and hugged him as a greeting.

"Didn't take a lot of convincing, i am kinda happy that i came" i replied back to him with a smile, all the boys from behind me greeted George with a friendly smile and then continued to join the party, walking over to the drinks table i poured myself a large drink of firewhiskey.

"You know you shouldn't drink so much Aphrodite" Someone said from behind me, Aphrodite?, confused i turned around to be faced with the one person i did not want to see tonight, yeah we talked out the problems of the incident in Diagon alley, but i still didn't exactly trust him.

"Aphrodite? When did you come up with that name" yeah i like the name.. A lot actually but i only like it if it is coming from someone's else's mouth.

"It just reminded me of you that's all, anyway do you care for a dance," he asked me with a smirk, not being able to resist. I got up from the loveseat and took his hand, leading him out onto the dance floor.

(you can play or imagine anything you want but for this scene, these songs are gonna play, hips don't lie by Shakira ...or... Streets by doja cat)

Making our way to the middle of the dance floor i let go of Fred's hand and decided that i was gonna tease him, placing myself in front of him i started to grind and move my hips from side to side, pressing hard against his dick, continuing this movement in beat with the song i let my head fall back onto his shoulder, with this new position i could feel his semi-hard dick rubbing against my ass.

Still doing the movements i felt someone's hands glide up and down my waist to my ass, feeling pretty turned on and in the heat of the moment, i leant harder into him, letting a involuntary moan slip out of his mouth, pretty satisfied with myself i got of off him a little bit but i still kept rolling my hips back and forth against his now fully hard dick.

"What are you doing to me, les" he growled at me, les? That's a new one.

"Nothing" deciding that i was gonna act dumb, I guided my hand down to his cock before lightly palming him through his trousers.

"Ohh- don't stop" hearing him moaning like that made a pool of wetness appear in my panties, wanting him to be left unsatisfied. I did it harder and faster so that I could almost feel him about to cum, continuing this for about another minute. I waited until he said those 3 words.

"Fuck, aurora, im gonna cum-" as he moaned out those words i let go of his dick and walked away from him, not before swiftly turning around to wink and smirk at the unsatisfied boy.

--------

*FREDS POV*

That bitch left me displeased, grinding up against me and palming me through my trousers was amazing while it lasted.

Watching her walk off, she obviously knew that i was still watching her as she started to sway her hips a little bit more in the walk turning me on almost instantly.

"HEY, HEY, HEY-, oh my gosh Fred Weasley is that what i think that is" a girl named Angenlina Johnson came up to me and said, she is very nice girl, she has a crush on Ashlei Malfoy, yeah who would have known that two of my best friends has a crush on the same person.

As Angelina said that my face turned the colour of my hair and i turned to look at her with pleading eyes as almost everyone in the room had turned to look at me.

"Ok everyone go back to your knitting, Fred just has a boner" she said with a laugh, almost everyone laughed ridiculously at her comment making me turn even more red, at this point i knew she was drunk and i couldn't help her cause... I kinda gotta go take care of my own business.

"Hey Ashlei" i shouted out to her from across the room, at the call of her name her head shot right up in the direction of me.

"Can you- uh help Angelina get ready for bed, she is a little too drunk and i can't go up the girls stairs" i told her once again with pleading eyes.

"And why can't you ask someone else to do it" she said to me annoyed

"Oh well um, i don't know i just thought you could do it" i replied trying not to hint that Angelina has had the biggest crush on this girl for about 4 years and she still hasn't gotten over her.

"Ok fine" she exclaimed back to me, thanking her, she picked up Angelina in bridle style and carried her up the stairs.

Finally being able to do my business i wondered up to my room and placed a locking charm on my door.

Sliding my pants off and onto the floor, i sat on the edge of my bed and replayed the moments of her grinding up against me and dropping her head onto my shoulder.

"Ohh- fuck les" i moaned out, fastening my past i continued to imagine the moments that had just happened, her smile, her wink, her body, her face, the way she walks.

"Mhmm, fucking hell aurora" i grunted out unaware of the person that was standing outside of my door.

Finishing myself off i wiped up all the remaining cum and pulled my pants back up before stopping fastly 'what the fuck did i just do' i asked myself.

I just wanked off to the girl that I was supposed to hate.