13: High and Drunk

WARNING: MATURE CONTENT

Completely and utterly surprised at his words, I turned to look up at him.

"What do you mean by punishing me?" I asked him.

"I mean i am not gonna actually punish you, but i wanna do something fun, like get high and drunk and do whatever the fuck we want." he told me nicely, this side was completely new to me, he looked caring but he was smirking evilly at the same time.

"Okay?"

"No but i am actually sorry for what Florence said, i am 100% over her, i just couldn't handle seeing you with someone else so i thought if i went back over to her, you would get jealous," he told me guilty

"Okay and it made me a little jealous, happy?" i told him angrily because for the first time we were actually doing good and we were being nice to each other, and then he went off and fucked it up.

"No but come on let's go to my dorm, get high and drunk, are you ok with that?" I nodded at his words, just wanting to get away from reality for a night and spend some time with Fred, he guided me to his common room and up into his dorm.

"Ok wait one second, i need to get the weed," he told me, walking through his door and rummaging around his room, once finding the weed and the firewhiskey, he started to roll up his tongue across the paper, making sure to maintain eye contact with me, whilst pressing down on it, making sure it stayed closed, once the joint was complete he lit it up and put it in his mouth.

'I don't think anything is hotter than fred smoking' I thought to myself, I was knocked out of my thoughts by Fred passing the joint to me.

"You know you're really hot when you smoke" i blurted out, realising what i said i smacked my hand against my mouth quickly making sure i couldn't say anything else.

"What did you do to the weed?" I asked him calmly.

"Oh i forgot to mention it, its laced with veritaserum" he told me, nodding my head, we continued to pass the joint and the bottle of firewhiskey, until we were both high and drunk.

"You wanna know something," fred asked me.

Curious i replied with

"Yeah sure"

"I really wanna kiss you right now" he told me truthfully, his eyes fill with lust and need, wanting to kiss him even more, i dont know why i am even feeling like this but i think if he kissed me i will figure it all out.

Feeling confident and not being able to stop myself I quickly crawled over to him and whispered into his ear.

"Then what's stopping you" smirking flirtatiously, he grabbed the back of my neck and smashed his lips into mine, going slow but passionate at first, quickly changed as he slipped his tongue into my mouth, the pace changed into rough and needing, i could taste the firewhiskey on his tongue, needing and wanting more, i climbed onto his lap straddling him around his waist, his hands caressing my body.

Letting my head fall back, as he was pampering my neck with kisses, i moaned slightly with the feeling of his hot breath against my neck, slowly grinding and moving my hips against him, i started to feel his semi-hard dick pressing against my thigh, wanting to tease him a little, i started to grind my hips harder against making him moan loudly at the friction.

"Fuck, Aurora, i need to be inside of you" he moaned out, the way my name fell from his lips made me weak in the knees, slowly getting off him, he quickly stood up and lifted me up to where i was once again straddling his hips whilst he was standing up.

"Fred, please" i moaned out, he made his way over to his bed before harshly dropping me on the bed, he was hovering over me, quickly taking off his shirt and undoing his belt.

His body was perfect, every freckle, every scar, his arms, his hands, his abs, his face, his legs, his everything, i wanted to feel every bit of him.

I was brought back to my current reality by Fred asking if he was allowed to take my shirt off, nodding my head, he quickly stopped.

"I need words, darling" he murmured out

"Y-yes" i stuttered by the feeling of his hands going under my shirt and onto my breasts.

Quickly ripping off my shirt he ripped of my pants, leaving me only in the bra and undies and him only in his boxers,

"You're gorgeous," he said, smiling innocently down at me. Blushing hard i pulled him back down and kissed him deeply, moaning and grunting he quickly took off his boxers and lined himself up at my entrance, surprised at his size my eyes widened a little bit but not too wide for fred to see, he'd at least be 10 inches,

"Before we start, are you 100% sure with this?" he asked calmly.

"Yes, please fred, i need to feel you inside of me" i moaned out at his closeness, with no warning his pushed himself into me, really surprised at his harshness i cried out in the sudden pain, not wanting fred to stop i quickly forgot all about the pain and i remembered the feeling of him deep inside of me, quickly wrapped his hand around my throat, pinning me down to the bed, the room was silent, well except for our moans of pleasure and freds degradation kink.

"You know your fucking slut, for saying those things" he grunted out

"Mhm, really"

He quickly flipped us over to where i was on all fours and he was pounding into me from behind, the feeling of him deep inside of me, made me moan even more, it was euphoric, i thought with the first position i couldn't take it, but no i wanted nothing more than to feel him even deeper, mascara running down my face, my hair was messy and i had sweat dripping from my forehead.

"Fucking hell fred" i panted out, fred still ponding into me from behind, i heard him say

"This is what you get for saying those things" as he said that i felt a sharp pain come from my backside, and then another one and another one, slapping me ass whilst being rough was making me fall for him even more, no one has ever pleasured me like he has.

Gripping my neck tightly, he lifted me up to where i was still on my knees, but he was still behind me, fucking me from the back... hard.

"Fuckk, i'm gonna cum-" we both said at the same time, and as we released together, fred still holding on tightly to my neck, he let go of me and i collapsed down onto the bed, still panting and trying to catch my breath, thinking we were done and we were gonna go to sleep, but fred had other plans as he whispered in my ear,

"Oh love, we were only just getting started."