6. the train ride

It was the first day of Hogwarts, everyone was excited to finally be going home, well except for Fred, he was not excited to be going back to Hogwarts, it so happened last year that he got into a relationship with a girl named Florence Dawson, she was a very pretty girl, almost veela because all the guys in school wanted to make her theirs, but she had only one intention and that was to make Fred Weasley her boyfriend.

Arriving at the Platform was very new to Aurora, she was excited and scared, scared of what people were gonna think of her just because she was a Lestrange, a voice knocked her out of her thoughts.

"Hey Rory, your friend is there," Fred said to her nicely, she was so confused, how can someone change like that overnight, not wanting to argue right now she smiled up at him and nodded her head.

"Uh thanks"

"No worries, you should go over, he's shooting me death stares" he laughed as he said that, making her laugh to, Aurora looked over to where the boy was pointing to find that Theo was in fact giving fred death stares, once he noticed Aurora eyes on him, he smiled and waved her over.

-------

It had been about 2 hours since they had gotten on the train and Aurora had met with Theo's friends, Theodore Nott, Adrian Pucey, and Marcus Flint. They were all very nice people talking to her and letting her know the do's and don'ts to do at Hogwarts,

"Yeah so we are all in Slytherin which i am 100% sure you will be in because you are a Lestrange, it is the best house, we have parties all the time, like tonight we have our annual first-day party, its in the room of requirements-"

"The room of what" Aurora laughed

Theodore continued to say "basically its a come and go room, if you need a place for something, it will come to you only if you think about it"

"Let's say you really need to use the toilet" Aurora questioned

At that point all of the guys in the compartment were dying of laughter, holding their stomachs rolling around the floor. "Yes Rory, that's the idea" Adrian choked out, by then everyone was laughing even Aurora who couldn't even process what she had just said.

A knock at the door snapped everyone out the state they were in, and were surprised to see the Weasley twins standing there watching us amused, Aurora had found out that my friend actually tolerated the Weasley unlike Malfoy,

"Ahhh don't flatter yourself, Marcus, we know you love us, we are just here for dear old Aurora," George said nicely, with nods of approval from the guys, she got up from her seat and followed the Weasley men out of the compartment.

* AURORA POV*

"Hello lads, what can i do for you today," i said to both of them in a playful voice, i looked up a fred to see him looking directly at me, catching my eye he smiled down at me, 'what the actual fuck, one minute he is mad at me the next minute he is nice, im just gonna play along and then after this i will speak to him i told myself.

"So basically we just wanted to know if you are coming to the party tonight?" George asked

"Yeah i'll come, the boys already told me about, but i made a really stupid comment about the room of requirements" i laughed, which cause them to laugh

"What did you say," Fred asked me

"Theo was like to me 'its the come and go room, if you need something, it will come to you' and then my stupid ass was like 'let's say you really need to use the toilet' and yeah" my comment made both of the men laugh so hard the feel to the floor, their laughter gained many people attention, heads popping out the doors to see what is wrong and people asking me if they were ok.

"Ok calm down it wasn't that funny" i choked out, before laughing even harder, my laughter set the boys off again,

"yes-yes it was" Fred exclaimed before calming down.

"Ok sorry Georgie but can i talk to fred for a second," i asked both of them, George responded with a nod before walking away, getting up from the current position he was in, he stood a lot taller me, (im 5'6 and hes like 6'3)

"So, what did you wanna talk about" he said awkwardly

"What do i wanna talk about, are you dumb" i sad bluntly

"Yeah a bit i can't really remember anything if i'm being honest" he said whilst rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly.

"Ok so let me recap yesterday then shall we, you gripped onto my arm hardly without my permission and then dragged me all the way down to Ollivanders, i told you to stop because you were really hurting me and then you slammed me against the wall, and slapped your hand my mouth to stop me from screaming even when i told you to let go you still didn't,"i told him sadly, i hadn't exactly realized how much that had affected me, now thinking back at it, it was quite bad.

"I'm so sorry Aurora, i don't even know what has been up with me lately, it think it just has to do with the fact that i didn't trust you and i know that is not a valid excuse but i thought you were like your mother and father and your were gonna use our family, you don't have to forgive me but at least let me around you and tease you like normal friends should." he asked me sadly, the look in his eyes i knew that he wasn't lying, he genuinely looked sad and looked like he regret it.

"Im not going to forgive you just yet, but please reassure me that you are never gonna do that again, i genuinely want to be friends with you but after that has happened i don't feel safe around you anymore, i know it was just a stupid little mistake but i don't want it to happen again"

With that tears formed into his eyes, he grabbed me by my arms and pulled me into a tight hug, this hug wasn't awkward or scary.... It was comforting and I felt.. Safe with him?.

"I'm so so sorry Rory, i wasn't thinking straight, i don't know why i called you fat or why i held you like that but im sorry, i am gonna try and build up your trust by making you laugh every single day, is that a good plan," he said to me through a voice that i was unfamiliar with.

"Yes we can do that, i might be a little mean to you at first but its because i am mean to everyone"

"Hurry up Aurora" someone shouted from the compartment behind me.

"im coming!" I yelled back at them.

"In more ways than one" Fred said with a smirk, walking away from me.

--------

The train stopped in front of the most magical thing i have ever seen, walking out of it and into a carriage was amazing, it was raining and cloudy which meant the scenario was even more ethereal.