Game Night

Today was a Saturday evening and I was heading over to Freeman's residence. We were going to be having another game night. I'm hoping we don't play the game we played the last time. That honestly caused a little drama between some of us in the group.

Riley had to get used to Cindy having a liking for the other sex. Cindy had told me he wanted to have a threesome and she was a little upset because she didn't want to add anybody. I'm honestly surprised Riley didn't catch onto Cindy liking both genders. But I'm glad he's accepting it, he usually would make a big fuss about it.

Hiro was a little upset that he wasn't the best kisser in Ming's opinion. She told me he kept asking her who was the best kisser. Of course, she never told him, but she told me it was one of her exes from her homeland. I wonder if he was that good of a kisser? She always seemed to enjoy it when Hiro kisses her.

Last but not least there is Huey, Ceasar, and me. There wasn't much tension for us as it was for the four of them. I think when we had played the game it had answered some questions for us. I think Huey was the only one who was pressured out of all of us. Everybody kept asking who he had sex with and I was hoping he wouldn't say my name.

I know you're wondering, why are you being so secretive about your sex life? To answer your question, I simply don't like for people to know about my business. For instance, whom I'm dating or having a sexual relationship with.

It's not that I'm ashamed to be with Huey. People who know tend to judge us based on our actions and mental mindset in life. Like I said before, people wouldn't see me as his ideal woman. And with another person after him, I would like to keep it on the down-low. I don't feel like people pressuring me and Huey's relationship. What we have at the moment is healthy and I don't want anybody to touch that!

I knocked on their front door and waited for somebody to come to answer it. I heard a bunch of footsteps and the door being unlocked. I was met with Huey who had opened the door. "You made it here in time," he said as I smiled at him. "Of course I did, I would never miss a game night," I told him as he moved to the side so I could come in.

"Are you playing with us or are you going to watch?" I kindly asked him as he closed the door behind me. "I'm playing only because this one seems a little bit interesting that I'm curious to know about," he simply said making our way to the living room where everybody had their phones out.

"We're not playing the lie detector game are we?" I asked feeling my heartbeat. "No, it's something different that Ceasar had seen online. We're supposed to pull out pictures and videos of how we see each other," he said with his phone out.

"Oh that seems simple," I said in relief. We both sat on the couch as everybody had looked up at me. Okay, this weird with all of your friends looking at you. "Hi!" I awkwardly waved at all of them. "How come every time we have an event planned yo' ass always show up late?" Riley had asked a bit irritated.

"I told you I was going to be a little late, I was coming from a friend's house," I told them. "Yeah Riley, don't make a big deal about it, we should all know that Jazmine haves a lot of things on her tab," Cindy said defending me. "Thank you, Cindy!" I exclaimed. My best friend had come through for me. "Okay, let's just get started with the game, Ceasar what are we supposed to do?" Riley had asked him with his phone out.

"Okay, so it's this game where you are supposed to pull up a picture or video of how we see each other," he excitedly exclaimed. "Can it be any type of character or does it have to be specific?" I asked him. "It can be anybody; real, fictional, or even cartoony," he said.

"That seems easy enough," Hiro said chuckling to himself as he got his search bar ready. "So who's going to go first?" Ming asked. "We can do it like we did last time, youngest to oldest," I suggested as everybody seemed to agree with hit. "Reezy up first!" Cindy smirked.