Spring Festival

Today was the Spring Festival and the whole gang was coming. We all agreed to come at night so we could see the pretty lights and fun activities they had. Plus I heard they were going to have a parade at midnight. 

Ming said that's the most exciting part of the festival. I was glad my parents agreed to let me stay out late so that way I could see the parade. Usually, they tell me to be home before the streetlights came on. When they aren't there I sometimes would stay a bit past my curfew. Luckily they haven't found out about that. 

I was in the car with Cindy because she wanted to drive the both of us. She tried to invite Ming but she wanted to ride with Hiro. So it was just me and her in the car together.

"Are we supposed to turn left or right at this next stop?" Cindy cluelessly asked me. "I don't know why don't we just use Siri?" I asked, downloading a new app to find our location. "Bitch I don't trust Siri clueless ass. She is giving me the long way on how to get to places, I need the quick way without any traffic or cops near me," she complained. 

"Well, Cindy you can't control when traffic happens or not, and you wouldn't have to worry about cops being near you if you were driving legally," I said lecturing her. "Uh, Jazz that's what you have fake IDs for. Plus I got pulled over one time by some dyke trying to flirt and shit," she cursed. 

"Cindy the correct term is lesbian or homosexual. I think females who are cross-dressers find it very offensive to be called dykes," I said as she rolled her eyes. "Yeah yeah, speaking of lesbian, ever since Riley heard about me also having a liking for the other side, his gay ass keeps asking for a threesome. I'm this close to slapping the black out of him," she said pinching her fingers close together. 

"He's still on that?" I asked a bit taken back. "YES...I know I'm a freak and everything, but there's just some things I'm not straight with and one of those things is sharing my nigga with some other bitch," she emphasized. "How about you just ask Riley to have a guy instead of a girl in the threesome?" I asked her as she looked at me like I was stupid. 

Now that I think of it, Riley would be uncomfortable with having a guy in the mix. "You know to make him back out of having a threesome, because if a guy touches Riley then he immediately gets uncomfortable," I said as she thought about it for a second. 

"You know that could work out. Reezy always bitch out when another guy gets involved," she said smirking at the thought of it. "Okay then request for another guy then," I said as she nodded. 

"Okay, I got this so, how are you and your mysterious man doing?" she cheekily asked me. "What do you mean?" I asked trying to hold a smile. "C'mon Jazz you know what I mean. You had that little glow up a couple of months ago and it was obvious you was getting some dick," she snugged. 

I tried to contain my laugh, but then it came out. "I'm not gonna say a name but I will tell you about him," I simply said. "Ok so how is the guy?" she asked interested. 

"He's smart, he's nice in his own way, fearless, and a gentleman," I said thinking about Huey. "Okay, that seems like the type of badass nerd you need," she said making me frown at her. 

"What I want to know is how is he in bed?" she asked more interested in that question. I didn't know if I should tell Cindy about that. "It's okay Jazmine you can tell me, I won't tell anybody," she simply said. It was like she was reading my mind. 

"Okay...he's amazing in bed Cindy! We had sex a couple of times since we officially started dating, but he makes me feel so good. I was surprised to find out that he was a freak because he likes to tie me down and tease me. I love how dominant he is in bed because it gets me more aroused. And Cindy the size is unbelievable, I never knew a penis could be that big and wide at the same time, it's like an eggplant," I exclaimed.