Triple Date

I felt something bright was directed towards me and I started to groan a little. I was trying to get up, but I felt like something was holding me down. I opened my eyes up a little bit to see there was an arm over me and I was kinda holding hands with somebody. I didn't want to wake whoever was next to me up, so I slowly looked over my shoulder to see it was "Huey!". I quickly turned my head back to the direction I was recently facing. I slightly looked under the covers to see I was naked and I felt my temperature rise.

I had to rekindle what had happened last night and just the thought of it made my temperature go up even more. I can't believe Huey and I had slept together! I never thought of losing my virginity to him. I was surprised by his actions last night because he didn't seem like the type to even think about doing something like this. Maybe he would do it for research purposes, but I don't think he would risk his virginity (unless he would).

I might have to ask him when he wakes up, but I don't know when he's going to wake up. I was going to try and get out of his strong yet gentle grip of his. I started to move a little, but then I had suddenly heard Huey's groans. Instead of loosening up, he had held me tighter. Oh, this was going to be hard, and I could feel his member touching me. I felt a little tingly so I was going to get out of his grip.

I had let go of one of his hands and then I tried to take the other from around my waist. I had heard Huey mumble: "Jazmine!". I looked back at him to see he was still sleeping; he must be dreaming. He took his hand from around my waist and started to move around a little. He sat up in my bed while I just laid there paused under the sheets. I didn't want him to see me naked once again so I made sure the covers were wrapped around me tightly. He started to look around and then he all of a sudden looked at me.

I didn't know what to do, what to say, how to react, or anything. I honestly wanted him to say something because I was at a loss for words. I had looked away from Huey and just stared at the ground to see my top and his clothes. I didn't know where my bottoms whereat, but I had just remembered that Huey randomly threw them somewhere. I leaned over my side of the bed to grab Huey's clothes. I was only able to get his boxers and joggers since those were closer to my bed. I simply handed it to him and he was putting them on under the covers.

He got out of bed to go grab my clothes while I just watched him look for them. He had turned around to grab my bottoms which were in the corner of my room. I had time to grab my top without him seeing me naked, I slid my top on and then he walked over to me to give me my bottoms. I slightly had taken them away from him and slid it on under the covers while I watched him grab his shirt. I heard my phone buzz, so I grabbed it to see who had texted me. I had gotten a bunch of messages from everybody.

"Who is it?" Huey had asked me. "Umm my parents, Cindy, Ceasar, Hiro, Ming, Mr. Freeman, and surprisingly Riley," I told him scrolling through my alerts. "What did Riley and my Grandad text you for?" he asked trying to look at my phone. "Both Riley and Mr. Freeman had asked if I've seen you," I told him as I heard him say "Shit!". "That's a surprise," he mumbled. "Why you say that?" I asked him getting out of bed. "Because usually when Grandad goes out and sleeps with the women he dates they keep him busy and I saw Riley sneak out the house," he told him. I checked the time to see it was 12:10 p.m.

"What did your parents text you?" he asked me. I looked at my parents' text message and had seen that they are coming back early today. I got out of bed to see if their vehicles were parked outside. Luckily, they weren't, or else I would be in big trouble if they saw Huey in my room. Especially if they had seen us in the position we were in before we woke up. My dad would freak the freak-out! Then, my mom, it's unsure how she would react to something like this happening. Her and my dad would most likely be disappointed.