Spying

Today was Saturday and I was going over to the Freeman's residence to do Riley's hair. I knocked on the door for Riley to answer it. I was glad his hair was already unraveled. It saves up my free time. 

"Where yo' ass going looking all fine and sexy?" he smirked letting me come into the house. "I don't have anything on that is sexy, this is just so I can sell it," I told him as he observed my outfit. I put my bag on the table as I started to set out some things. 

If you're wondering what I am wearing, I'm wearing a long pink rib-knit slim sweater dress. It fit my body perfectly and I had absolutely loved the outfit. "Girl quit lyin' you know yo' ass have on something sexy. You better be lucky my brother ain't here or else he would have clap them cheeks by now," Riley said snickering. 

"I don't know why you assume Huey and I are still having coitus," I said trying to play it off. "Bitch use english, nobody doesn't know what the fuck coitus means. You've been watching too much of Big Band Theory and quit lyin' I know you and my brother still fucking," he cursed. 

"First of all don't call me a b-i-t-c-h," I said spelling out the word because I didn't want to say it. "Huey and I are not having sexual intercourse and by the way where is Huey?" I curiously asked him. My assumption is he either working out, at the library, or the hill. 

"Oh, Huey went out to lunch with Aaliyah," Riley said smirking at me. I felt like my eyes widen when I heard the name, Aaliyah. "Excuse who now?" I re-questioned. Riley walked closer to me and slowly pronounced: "Ah-liy-ah!". 

I was a bit bothered that he was having lunch with Aaliyah. Especially since almost everybody in the group assumed he slept with her. "What's the matter Jazmine, you looked a little bothered that my brother is going out with someone, especially when that someone is not you," Riley emphasized.

"I'm not bothered Riley," I simply said looking down. "Oh really, so you're not bothered that my brother could possibly be on a date with another girl?" Riley asked now walking around me in circles. "No, because they could be talking about something for the club," I simply said still looking down.

"I heard them over the phone last night on Facetime and they're not meeting up to discuss stuff about the club," he said making me grit my teeth. "Okay it could just be friends hanging out with each other, I don't think anything romantic is going to happen," I said biting back my enviousness. 

"Jazmine you've known Huey for about six years going on seven. When has there ever been a girl that liked to hang around his old boring hatin' gay ass other than you?" Riley asked cursing once again. He had a point, not that many girls liked to hang around Huey once they got to know him. 

"Not a lot!" I said shrugging my shoulders a little. "Exactly and it's obvious that she likes him, so are you just going to let her take your man away?" he asked with his hands out. "No!" I said looking at him as he smirked. 

"Do you have the keys to your car?" I shyly asked him as he held them up in his hands. "You already know," he said as I couldn't help but smile. "Do you know where they're having lunch at?" I asked him as he nodded. 

"You don't even got to worry about it, I know where they at," he said grabbing his phone and walking out the door. I just followed him out the door and closed it right behind me. He was walking towards a car that was right down the street from where he stayed. 

"Why did you park your car so far?" I asked trying to catch up to him. "Because I don't need my grandad or your Uncle Tom ass dad catching me. I'm not fin to be pressured into snitching again," he said unlocking his door. 

"Oh okay, but why did you call my dad Uncle Tom, are you starting to see him as family?" I asked with a smile. "Nah, he close, but that's not what I meant by Uncle Tom," Riley said correcting me. "Then what did you mean?" I asked now confused.