Halloween

Today was Halloween; everybody dresses up as anything they want and go house to house asking for candy. Then others go party the night away, but tonight instead of partying it was a movie night. I was getting dressed in my costume as Poison Ivy. I know you're probably wondering why aren't you Harley Quinn, well Cindy and I thought it would be fun to dress up as best friends since Riley didn't want to do couple costumes with her. So she was going to be Harley Quinn and I was going to be Poison Ivy. I added a little bit of makeup before I could leave my house. I head a car beeping outside and I went to go check to see who it was. It was Huey and Riley in the car and Riley still unnecessarily beeping the horn.

I grabbed my phone and headed downstairs towards the front door. I was met with my parents who were dressed in their uniforms. They were putting candy in the bowl and they saw me heading towards the door. "And where might you be going?" my dad had asked me. "Cindy's house with the gang," I told him as he looked suspicious. "It's okay Tom, I told her she could go," my mom had told my dad. "Okay, but I thought you were passing out candy this year," he looked confused.

"Yeah, I decided to go hang out with Cindy and the others. I was thinking about parties, but I don't want to be involved in whatever is going to happen, so I'm going to a safe place with people I trust," I explained. "Okay...well have fun," my dad had given off a fake smile. I feel bad because I know he enjoys it when I spend Halloween with him and mom. "Okay, I will," I smiled. "Be home by midnight and no-" "Sex, drugs, alcohol, or doing anything illegal." I finished. "Bye!" I waved as I left the house. I ran to Huey's car because it was cold outside and I wasn't fully confident in my Poison Ivy costume. I hopped in the back seat covering myself a little bit.

Riley had looked back at me and asked "What took you so fucking goddamn long Jazmine?". "My parents," I answered as I looked at him and Huey closely. I was trying to see what they were wearing, but with me being in the backseat it was kinda hard. Huey had started his car and made his way to Cindy's house.

"So what are you guys dressed as?" I politely asked. "Myself, " Huey simply answered. I looked closely at his outfit to see he had on some camouflage joggers, a tight-fitting black shirt, and some combat boots. I not gonna lie Huey kinda look got as fuck looking like he is an action movie. I slightly bit down on my bottom lip, and then snapped out of it. I looked at Riley's costume to see he was a: gangsta. "So Riley what are you?" I asked just to be nice. "A wannabe gangsta, " I heard Huey mumble.

"Shut up, " Riley had hissed at Huey. "I'm not a wannabe I'm is a gangsta, " I just smiled to be nice. "Well it looks very nice, " "Thank you, Jazmine, at least somebody finds interest in my choice of wearing, " Riley said as Huey had rolled his eyes.

"Well as obvious as it seems I am Poison Ivy, " I said as Riley looked back looking me up and down. "You look good, nature for sure will accept yo' ass, " he had smirked as I smiled. I had heard a low growl from Huey and he hissed: "Don't you have a girlfriend who would get offended that you're flirting with her best friend?". "Nigga she ain't gonna care, shit she probably would say the same thing, " Riley carelessly had said. I didn't want to get involved so I didn't say anything.

For the rest of the ride, we all just sat in silence. We finally made it to Cindy's house and we saw Ceasar and Hiro's car parked outside. Huey had parked the car and Riley had quickly got out. Huey and I had looked at Riley run towards Cindy's house. "What's up with him?" I asked him. "I don't know, I guess he trying to see Cindy," he said turning off the engine. I looked at him and slightly put my hand on his shoulder. I felt him tense a little and he looked down. "Hey look I'm sorry for making you uncomfortable a couple of minutes ago," I apologized as he stayed silent for a couple of seconds and said: "You didn't make me uncomfortable,". "Okay, but I still apologize if we did and you just don't want to admit it," I said patted him on the back.