Unforgettable Night

Today was Saturday, and Huey and I planned to spend another weekend together, similar to the one we spent on Valentine's Day. We wanted to have some fun because Mr. Freeman and Riley were going to be gone, leaving Huey alone.

I was bringing some extra clothes in case I needed them. I could see Huey's house across the street whenever I looked up from my window. His lights were turned on and I could see him getting himself ready.

It was so cute! I wonder what he had in mind for tonight. I always took him to be simple, but he always seems to surprise me by doing something new. I heard my text ringtone on my phone and I picked it up to see it was from Huey.

Huey: My grandad and Riley had left you can come over.

I jumped a little in excitement and grabbed my things. I hoped what I was wearing wasn't too casual but at the same time wasn't too thirsty. I had on a short pink dress that kinda hugged my body. My hair was tied up in a ponytail and I had on some white shoes.

People say the looks I go with are breathtaking, but my personality is way too innocent for them. I don't care what they think, I have a clean mind, but tonight it's going to be dirty. I can't wait for it to be banged up against the headboard.

I made my way downstairs towards the front door. Everything seems to be in place like it was before my parents left for their business trip. All the lights were turned off and I left my house with the door locked.

As I was walking towards Huey's house I kept playing with my fingers. I know I always seem smooth when Huey and I get together, but the truth is I'm nervous as hell. It's easy to do it when it's not planned.

But when it is planned you have to think about what you're going to do during sex. He might ask me to pleasure him in a certain position and I might not know how to work that position. Cindy and Ming told me about times that Hiro and Riley wanted them to do certain things during sex that they had no idea how to do.

I was at the front door and rung the doorbell a couple of times. I just stood there patiently and waited for Huey to answer. Whatever we were going to be doing tonight, I was just hoping Huey would go easy on me.

I heard the door unlock and if opened to be met with Huey. "Hey, Jazmine!" he greeted me. "Hi, Huey!" I greeted back with a smile as Huey stepped aside so I could come into his house. Somehow he always makes me smile and forget all about my worries.

As I walked past him I couldn't help but get a whiff of my favorite cologne he always wore. He must know I love that smell. "Here let me take your bag upstairs," he said holding his hand out. "No it's fine, I can take my bag upstairs, I'll come back downstairs," I told him as he nodded.

I quickly went upstairs to his room to put my bag over in an empty corner. Then I decided to remove my shoes since it would be weird having them on. Before I left his room I decided to look into the mirror to check myself.

Nothing seemed out of place so I was good. I left his room and headed downstairs to see he was looking at the TV. He was in deep thought of something until I said: "I'm back!"

"Good!" he said snapping his attention away from the tv. "So what are you doing?" I asked sitting next to him on the couch. "I'm looking for a movie for us to watch because I kinda figured we could just Netflix and Chill tonight," he said.

I looked at the tv to see he was indeed looking for a movie. "What are your suggestions?" I asked him. "I was thinking we can watch 365 Days," he said showing me the cover on the tv. "Oh, that looks like an interesting movie," I said observing the cover.

It looks like a man is hugging a woman from behind who looks asleep. In my honest opinion, the man looks evil. Huey clicks the movie and it starts playing. He got off of the couch at one point so he could go turn off the living room light.