Chapter 14

NAKAUPO SA tabi ni Iiliri si Riot at pinagmamasdan itong natutulog.

Umaga na pero mahimbing parin ang tulog nito.

While Riot didn't really have a good night's sleep. He was tired— yes — but he can't really sleep well. His mind is in chaos and his heart keeps twisting in pain every time he would think about his kitten alone and sad.

For days now since the last talk he had with his brother— kuya Kreston — he was constantly thinking. Weighing on different options. And just two days ago he had decided what to do. And that decision was very hard for him to choose but the most safest thing to do.

For his Iiliri and the giants...

And today he plans to talk to her. At the same time, he's preparing himself to stick with his decision if he saw Iiliri's sad eyes.

Riot is sure, Iiliri will be sad and he will see it in her beautiful expressive eyes even if she tries to hide it.

Riot blows another heavy sigh.

Pinatakan niya ito ng magaan na halik sa pisngi bago ito iniwan at ginawa ang mga nakasanayan niya ng trabaho sa umaga.

Riot keeps sighing heavily as he works around the house. Just thinking of his kitten doing all the stuff again alone is making him frustrated. If only she wouldn't refuse, he'll just take care of all of her needs while he's away so she wouldn't have to work too much to earn money.

Riot tsked.

There's a lot of physical work here but Iiliri is being paid too less for his liking. But he can't force her to just accept money from him. She had proven how strong she keeps her values when it comes to money.

Hanggang ngayon tanging pagkain lang nila Gulo at Hinhin ang binabayaran niya. Ilang beses niyang sinubukan na dagdagan pa ang ibinibigay niya pero nauuwi lang iyon sa pagkayamot ng babae sa kanya kaya't hindi na siya nagpilit.

Bumalik siya ng bahay matapos ang gawain sa labas at nakita niya si Iiliri na nagluluto ng agahan nila.

"Morning, kitten." Riot embraced her from behind, his hands quickly slipped inside her shirt to squeeze her breast lightly, while he nuzzle her neck.

Iiliri stilled and gasped.

That's understandable.

This was the first time that he did it.

He was never this bold towards her when it was daylight. But fuck! He'll miss her and he will not deprive himself now. As long as possible he plans to hold her, touch her, make love to her and take care of her until it's time for him to leave.

"Riot... anong ginagawa mo? Na-nasapian ka ba sa labas at bigla ka na lang nangdadaklot?" Kandautal na anito.

Riot chuckled. "This is not grabbing, kitten. This is desiring you, feeling you and touching what's mine," he whispered then gently squeeze her breast again and pinched her nipples making her moan.

"Riot..."

"I want you..."

"Pero nagluluto pa ako—"

"It can wait and we can't," he replied.

Tinampal nito ang balikat niya. "Ikaw lang ang hindi makapaghintay, huwag mo ako isama. Kaya ko pang magtiis hanggang mamayang gabi."

Riot sighed.

Fine.

He'll seduce her later then.

Hinalikan niya muna ang pisngi ni Iiliri bago nagpaalam na mag-eensayo. But because it is still early in the morning, Gulo and Hinhin was outside too. And like always, he can't exercise or train because the two dogs— specially Gulo keeps on wrestling him to the ground.