Chapter 16

"RIOT!"

Napatingin siya sa kapatid niyang si Kronack nang pumasok ito sa opisina ng grupo niya kasunod si Cyclone na tracker ng grupo nito.

"What?" he replied coldly, his focus on his computer.

"We have a lead," anito.

Saka lang tumingin sa kapatid niya si Riot. Ang mga kaibigan nilang busy din sa paghahanap kung sino ang gustong pumatay sa kanya ay napatayo at lumapit sa mesa niya.

"W3?" asked Monty.

Kronack smiled but it was cold.

His brothers have been very angry too and frustrated with the man behind the order to kill him, especially when the last attack he was shot in the arm.

Good thing, he was not admitted to the hospital for the bullet only grazed his arm, not enough to cause damage that will put him in the hospital. And too small for his mother to notice when she visited him one time.

"Where? Belgium. Who? A father from Lilar Maffia. Why? Revenge." Kronack answered and put the folder he was holding on his desk.

Mabilis na binuksan ni Riot ang folder. Ang tatlo niyang kaibigan naman ay mabilis na pumunta sa likod niya para makibasa.

Lilar Maffia.

Binasa niya ang nilalaman pero kumunot lang ang noo niya.

"We didn't have an assignment related to this mafia in Belgium, Kron." Riot informed, giving the document to Monty.

"You killed the heir Riot," Kronack replied but paused. "I mean not intentionally but for survival."

"Survival?" Grim spoke, his face looked like replaying an event. "The last time Riot killed for survival was in Munich, Germany. In an underground fighting club against a man named Wick."

"And that was three years ago. The leaders of the illegal fighting club are already underground. Two already dead, three still alive in our underground jail in France," Theon supplied.

Riot smirked. "So... that Wick is not a mere fighter but also an heir. No wonder he was very well treated in that facility. I thought he was treated specially because he was an undefeated fighter."

"How did you come up with these?" Essex asked his brother.

"A successful takeover of the site where the order was posted. It was tough but Cyclone, I, Aloha, and Flame have been working to take over the site for days now and we were successful today," Kronack replied, grinning.

"Cool." Essex nodded, smiling. "Teach me how you did it. I'm gonna add it to my knowledge."

"Gladly, bud," Cyclone replied.

"What do you plan next brother?" Kronack asked him.

"Plan the attack and capture the father. Strip the family of their wealth, put all the money to charities, and." Riot for the first time in two weeks smiled. "Bring my Iiliri and the giants here."

"Good then. I'm coming—"

Riot shoots his brother a hard look. "No, you're not. Kalisz is pregnant. You will worry her."

Napaisip ang kapatid niya bago bumuntong-hininga. "Fine. You'll bring the rest of my team then, except Prius and Morris."

"Why not Morris?" Essex asked confused.

While Prius, they know he is the cook in Kronack's villa. His brother sucks at cooking. Well... almost all of them suck at cooking even their mother.

"Pinaglilihian siya ni Kalisz baka hanapin ni sweet babe pag hindi niya nakita sa bahay ng isang araw para tawaging Morri." Kronack tsked, eyes filled with irritation and jealousy.