DustTale!Sans X Childish Reader-part 2

Requested by MorganLeFox 

----------Your Turn--------

You and Sans were chilling out on the couch and watching prerecorded episodes of Mettaton. You were laying on Sans bony lap and he was sitting up running his phalanges through your (h/l) (h/c) hair.

You sit up and look at Sans and ask, "Sans when should we try and bring everybody back?" He freezes and pauses the tv. He stares at you with mixed emotions running through his eye lights. "What do you mean sweetie? I know it's kinda lonely but we've got each other and Papyrus. Right bro?" You look at Sans and the ghost of a brother but know that you should at least try and make things right. 

"Sans... I miss everybody and I know you do too. It's just not right without everyone here, don't you think? Do you know a way to bring them back without the RESET button?" He just glares at the floor without looking at you. 

He despises the fact that you wanna RESET everything back to the way it was before, but he misunderstood what you meant. He thought you wanted to bring everyone back just to get rid of him, the current him, he thought you were being selfish. Just like CHARA.

He pushed you off his lap and summoned a gaster blaster and a sharpened bone into his hand. You look up petrified, you didn't dare move. You sat there looking up and looking into his eye lights trying to meet with his eye but it seems he isn't there anymore. "~sigh~ Fine Sans... if this is how we're gonna play then this is how we're gonna play..." You pull a gadget from behind your back that you found in Alphys' old lab and shoot it at a wall close to you. 

The wall suddenly spirals in on itself and you quickly dash for the portal that you didn't know where it went so you hoped to Asgore it led to where you hoped it did. As you leap through Sans snaps his fingers and the blaster blasts your leg in your process of escape. Before Sans could do any more damage, the portal closes behind you and you hold your leg close to you as you're trying to process what the hell just happened. 

You finally process what happened. Your boyfriend, well ex-boyfriend now, just tried to kill you over a small misunderstanding. As much as you love Sans you love your friends and family just as much. You try to hold the tears back as reality starts to hit you hard as you're bandaging yourself up. You realize where you are and it's in the depths of Alphys' lab. 

You lean against the wall with your blurred vision trying to find your way around the darkened lab halls. You feel something and it feels to be a switch, you hit it and it turns the lights on. Everything that was once inoperable was functioning again, barely you should say. It's been years since these things have been in operation. You look around and see some bandages and antibiotics lying around. You bandage yourself up and look around noticing this is a part of the lab you've never seen before. 

Even in previous timelines. 

You limp around the place and find an old notebook filled with notes on tests about beings who could pass the barrier and tests to see if you can bring loved ones back from the dead. The book is signed by a W.D. Gaster. 

It says things about Sans too that even surprises you. 

Log Date ____

S-1 is a wonderful subject so far even though there have been plenty of complications throughout the trial process but that's to be expected.

He seems to have trouble healing properly after the incident with the C.O.R.E. He also seems to have trouble sleeping at night.
I'll try to fix that soon enough.