Killer!Sans X Emotionless Reader

-------Unconditional Love---------

You were walking through the Ruins when you met up with a flower that is wilting by the second. You take it with you to see if you can find water for it but there is none to be found. So the only thing you could think of doing was stabbing yourself with the knife in your inventory and letting the painful tears fall onto the flower. 

The flower suddenly comes back to life and was about to ask what's going on when it noticed you bleeding. "Shit... Human, we need to go before he comes. He will be able to smell you and kill you without hesitation. It doesn't matter where we go just first let's go to Toriel's place and get you patched up. By the way, I'm Flowey, I'm here to help." You nod and let him guide you through the empty and very dusty Ruins. 

You sneeze and try to keep it quiet but then you heard something or maybe someone. You look around and notice a ghost laying across the path. You walk up to it and lay down with it looking up at the ceiling. 

"O-oh hello..." You wave and keep staring off trying to remember why you came down here. Then it hit you, you were banished because you couldn't feel emotion or show them like a normal person. 

You look to the side of you at the ghost monster and then say, "Thank you." You get up and give him a piece of candy you found along the way. You walk past him and go ahead of him. 

You reach the hut of the old queen you went to know but a vine stops you. "No-nobody is home... they haven't for a long long while." You nod and walk into the house going straight to the bathroom looking for the supplies you need to clean up the wound you caused to yourself. "So I've got a question for you, flower. What the hell is going on down here that I should be aware of and who is this he you speak of?" He sighs and fills you in on what's happening.

"This used to be a great place for us monsters. Whenever we had a human fall after Frisk we treated them as a friend and not a foe until one fateful day... It was a normal day in the town of Snowdin when a message from the queen got out. A human with determination was filled not only that but also with hatred. They were another version of an old acquaintance, Chara. They wanted to destroy the existence of monsters from history and from ever being alive in the first place. They wanted to wipe out our existence." You look around the house looking for more weapons and then you came upon a dresser looking inside you find a cloak, you take it. 

"Not only did they succeed but they did something called a RESET which is within the loading screen from when you die or need to save the place you are currently in so you don't have to backtrack." You nod and respond with, "Makes sense, but get to the point, flower. I don't have time for this." He cowers away but nods. "Okay okay..."

"The underground went into a mass panic trying to get away from the human once the king sent his strongest soldiers and his hidden pawn. His name is Sans... he used to be such a great guy until... ughhhh. Okay to put it simply once you RESET as the player nobody here, not a single monster would remember the timeline that you played previously. But since Sans and I are an anomaly in this timeline we remember everything. He went insane from the constant RESETs and I... I just gave up. Sans killed everyone to gain enough XP to defeat the human but it ended up turning out the way not many of us expected. Sans turned on every monster... even his brother. He's been filled with hatred since Chara made a pact with him but in the end, he ended up being corrupted just as she was." 

"So flower tell me what was their deal? I have a feeling you know what it is." He nods and sighs, "As long as Sans combines his soul with hers then they both work together to ensure that the timeline doesn't RESET but..."