UnderTale!Sans X Genocide Reader

----Whole New View Of Life----

There you were killing Toriel in the Ruins. 

You had just RESET because Chara had convinced you to. 

You were thinking about what Toriel said to you that had made you rethink what you were doing. You go to the menu and go to press RESET but a small hand stops you from doing so. 

"Going back are we, partner?" 

"I can't do this Chara. I'm not going to kill all of my friends and family. Just for one monster. I'll find another way." You say but Chara starts to laugh hysterically then stops. 

"You're such an idiot." They look up at you and you see that they had black liquid coming out of their eyes and mouth. 

"Since when were you the one in control?! You made a deal with me and there's no going back. Sit back and enjoy the show." 

Black goo starts to chain you down to the ground and all you can do is watch as your friends and family are being killed. Chara has your body reach Judgement Hall and there stands Sans. Your lover and family. "Why did you do this? We were all finally happy... I was finally happy. Don't step over the line." Your body moves without you controlling it, you yell and scream for Chara to stop and for Sans to help you, and save you from this hell... but nobody came. 

"It's a beautiful day outside. Birds are singing, flowers are blooming, on days like these lovers like you... Should be burning in Hell." Then the fight begins. 

You kept struggling to get free, yelling for help for anyone to hear you, but nobody came... 

The chains unlock themselves suddenly and you get up and try to take control of your body again. With the strength, you had left you backed away from Sans. What he saw next confused and terrified him. 

You were clutching your head shaking and grunting as if you were in pain. You were crying tears out of one eye and black liquid out of the other. One eye was red and the other was your (e/c) one. You were smiling, laughing, and sobbing. It's as if you were going crazy. 

"Sans with the little control I have right now. I love you! I'm so sorry, I'm such a fool for ever thinking this was a good idea. Please kill me and this devil child. I'll RESET everything to the way things were and you won't have to deal with this thing. I'm taking it with me. I'll make sure it doesn't harm anyone again. I love you, Sans, and please forget about me and live a happy life." He looks at you and shakes his head. 

"I can't live without you, (Y/n). Please don't make me do this. I love you too much to lose you." He cries out. You look at him with love and sympathy and then take the knife in your hands and stab it into your heart. You both scream out in pain and everything goes black. You rush over to the save screen and press continue. 

You were back on the surface, the monsters were free and they were looking down at you asking if you were okay. You nod your head not wanting to speak. Just looking at people that you once knew as family and friends is now being seen as they were killed with you rewatching every flashback. You started to shake and you stood up and went to your room locking the door behind you. 

You lay in bed looking out the window for the rest of the day talking to yourself along with Chara who is yelling and talking to you. You watched as the sun starts to set as Chara falls asleep. 

When you heard nothing going on within the house and knew everyone was sleeping you started to pack the necessary things. I grab the photo that we took timelines ago and head out of my room heading into the kitchen taking some food and drinks to survive until I get to a place that'll let me stay for a while until I get a job. You grab your phone and crush it underneath your foot. You take a pencil and piece of paper and wrote down what you had to say to everyone and why you had left.