DustTale!Sans X Childish Reader

-----Cuteness Overload-----

You met Sans when nobody else was around to help you. You were playing in the snow when he came up behind you. You notice his shadow and when you made eye contact with him you smiled. 

"Hi! Omg, you're a skeleton! You're sooooo cool!" The crazy look on his face changed into a confused crazy. "You're not scared of me?" Your smile dropped and you had a confused face. "Should I be? Wait are we playing pretend? I can act scared if ya want. Oh, we're going to have so much fun!" You giggle and stand up. He realizes how tall you are and you're almost taller than him. "Oh! I'm so rude. I'm (Y/n) it's really nice to meet you Mr. Skeleton." You put your hand out for him to shake and he just stares at you. 

"Do... Do you even understand what's going on down here?" You stare at him confused as ever. "I don't, I'm sorry if I'm making you upset. Do you want a cookie? I always carry extras on me." He gives you a surprised look before he starts to crazily laugh. You stare at him slightly scared but you're worried for the skeleton. "Sans, the name's Sans. Sure I would like a cookie." 

From that day on you and Sans stuck together. He protected you from Chara but you didn't know that. He didn't want to worry you.

6 months later...

You were in the kitchen cooking dinner when you heard the door open and close. "Hey, Sans how was your day?" You got no response so you shut the stove off and turn towards who you thought was your punny skeleton. "Oh! You're not Sans. He never mentioned you before... I'm (Y/n), nice to meet ya!" 

The girl just stood there with a knife in hand and a red glint in their eyes. "Umm... You have a knife those are dangerous ya know. How about you put it down and we can talk over dinner?" The girl drops the knife and stalks up to you. You cautiously take a step back. You hid behind your back a can of pepper spray. 

The girl sticks her hand out and says, "I'm Chara... And I'll make sure to make your death less painful. You're just too innocent for a painful death." You chuckle with no humor behind it and get ready for her to attack you. She lunges at you causing you to run and jump onto the table. You spray the pepper spray and make a run for the door only for her to block it and to slash at you. You run up the stairs and when you were about to reach the top she pulls you down by your ankle. You try to kick her away but it doesn't work. 

She climbs on top of you and brings her knife up and then forcefully brings it down. You catch her hands and the knife before she stabs you. Struggling you look around and see nothing that could help you. You then try to yell out for Sans only for her to push her whole body weight onto the knife. "SANS! HELP! SHE'S... TRYING... TO... HELP ME!" 

But nobody came. 

You keep struggling until you're able to get your foot on her chest and kick her off of you. You don't try to catch your breath as you run into Sans' room and lock the door behind you. You knew that wasn't enough and started to push his desk, dresser, and bedside table in front of the door. You pick up his mattress and lay it on top of it and then go hide in his closet. You try to hide behind some boxes but you're still able to see your upper torso. You curl up and hide your head in your arms. 

You try the breathing technique that you and Sans made up to help you calm down when you got too excited.

You were sitting on the couch when Sans came home with a box. Looking at it and then him with a curious expression. "It's a surprise. I'll give it to you in a bit okay?" You nod happily and couldn't hold your excitement. You were so excited that you were actually shaking. 

You finish your Mettaton episode then turn the tv off as Sans made his way downstairs with his arms behind his back. You were smiling ear to ear and when Sans saw he was blushing purple. He thought you were so cute.