SecuriTale!Sans X Mafia Reader

------Crazy Ways------

You work alone. You have a couple of allies but that's it. 

You mostly trust the skeleton brothers and Frisk. 

Due to Frisk being the ambassador of monsters you two were friends before she disappeared into Mt. Ebott. You both were working as assassins but after a while, you got too cooped up with your targets that you didn't have time to hang out with your best friend. But Frisk hit you back up after coming back with the friendly monsters. But how she did it was quite a story.

You were sitting atop a tall building in the moon's light silently snipping your target. President Donald J. Trump. He has been brought to a hospital to stay in the cause of the governor's being assassinated one by one each week. You put your sniper up and got prepared to fire, but all of a sudden you see a shadow jumping roof to roof. 

You got up and looked through your sniper. You see a familiar figure and gasp almost tearing up. The figure makes its way over to you and there stands Frisk in the flesh. You hug her tightly and say, "Oh my god your such a knucklehead." You say ruffling her hair slightly, "You almost got yourself shot at. I've missed you buddy what's got you so caught up." She looks at you then to the hospital. 

You chuckle awkwardly and set the sniper back into position. "I have a job to finish but it can wait he doesn't leave until tomorrow afternoon to a different hospital. Anyway, where'd you come from? Were you hiding under a rock or something?" She chuckles slightly and says, "Well it's a long story but you know the story of Mt. Ebott and the missing children correct?" You nod your head and think, "It's not true, is it. I always thought it was a legend." She shook her head. 

"Nope, it's true especially monsters being trapped there by a magic barrier. I met them all and they all are very welcoming and caring. I set them free and live with some of them as my own family." You smiled at the thought of family knowing that your friend has a family to call her own. "That's such great news I'm so happy for you." 

She then looked across to the building behind the hospital and saw a figure standing there, "Shit!" Frisk said under her breath. "What? Were you followed, goddammit Frisk!?" You picked up your sniper and looked through the scope to see that the person on the other building was gone. "Where the fuck did he go?!" Frisk then taps your shoulder and says, "I snuck out and I think Sans followed me... Heh." You gave her the 'are fucking kidding me' face and put the gun back into place. You sigh pinching the bridge of your nose. 

"Frisk what did I teach you not to do. I taught you to be silent and unnoticed not even by the alley cats. Now you had a monster follow you to one of my jobs. Ugh, I'm so screwed." You sigh heavily and sat down in front of your sniper. "I'm sorry (Y/n). I didn't know he was awake. But he is my bodyguard considering that I'm the Ambassador for monster kind..." 

You widened your eyes and slowly turned your head. "What?!..." You got up and started to shake her by the shoulders, "Are you that stupid, you need to get back home before one of my colleagues finds you without your bodyguards and kills you right on the spot?!?" She shook her head, "But I'm not alone I know Sans is here so we'll be fine." 

You backed away from Frisk and pulled out a throwing knife from your side and threw it at an air duct. You hear someone take a quick breath and then a monster appears beside Frisk. He nervously chuckles and grabs Frisk by the waist to protect her. You roll your eyes and walk over to grab your knife. 

Once you've returned you see the skeleton checking out your sniper. You rush over and take it from him roughly and place it back into position. "Don't touch what's not your's skeleton. I'm not afraid to break a bone if need be." He glares nervously, chuckles, and looks over to Frisk, "So kiddo, whatcha doin out here with feisty here?" They sighed and explained the situation and who you are to her. You then spoke up, "So Frisk I think you should head back seeming how your not in our... service anymore you know the number one rule, no witnesses. I'll let you two leave but if you stay here and watch I'm not hesitating to take you out. Please, so I don't have to lose another person I love."