Au Bitty Sans&Sans' X Reader

----Bitty And Skeleton Love----

You live with four skeletons. 

Fell is the edgy lord who acts like a total jackass, Blue is the innocent cinnamon roll who acts childish and speaks loud, Horror is a non-stop eating machine but likes to be cuddly when it's just you two in the room, and lastly Sans he is the original and is lazy, punny, and is great to talk to when your feeling down.

Sans and them were out shopping while you were at home cooking dinner for everyone. 

They stopped in front of a pet store and saw bittys of them. They all decide they'll get one so they won't feel so lonely while you're out of the house working. They return home with the bittys and they introduce you to them. 

You instantly adored them. You grab all four bittys in your arms and snuggle them. All of them were blushing from the physical contact of their tiny bodies to your chest. But Sans bitty fell asleep, Horror bitty was asking to be fed, Fell Bitty was swearing at you to put him down, and Blue bitty was asking you a whole lot of questions and you answered them patiently. 

Meanwhile, the others were jealous of all the attention they were getting instead of them. You gave them nicknames so they wouldn't be mistaken when you called the others down for something. Horror bitty was named Thriller, Blue bitty was named Cutie, Fell bitty was named Edgy, and Sans bitty was named Sleepy. You hand them back their bittys and prepare for dinner.

At the table, you asked how everyone's day was and how they were. But every day was the same ol' story they told you. "Still nothin' going on", "Fuckin Sans over here bein lazy and won't move out of my way", "(Y/N) I'VE COMPLETED ANOTHER PUZZLE! MWE HEHE", "I'm still hungry can I have more?" 

You're trying your best to keep this household together and stuff but you feel so tired. Lately, you haven't been getting much sleep due to them having you work overtime but it seems no one noticed. So you keep that same sweet smile on your face and just try not to act out.

After dinner, you were cleaning the dishes when you felt a pair of skeletal arms wrap around your waist. "Heya, can we cuddle I don't feel like sleeping and I want something other than food.", Horror asks. You roll your eyes playfully and nod your head to his request. 

You finish up the dishes and walk out with Horror to the living room where nobody is at the moment. He lays down on the couch and holds his arms out to you. You giggle and lay down with him. He cuddles up against you. He puts his head in the crook of your neck and trails his teeth down to your shoulder where he starts to bite into it until he bites hard enough to draw blood. You didn't mind, anything for them, right? You cuddled your head into his chest and made little mewls from the pleasure. He finished up by licking it till it stopped bleeding. You finished up cuddling and went upstairs to disinfect it. 

You saw Sans and Sleepy walk out of their room and head in the opposite direction you were going. "Heya (Y/n) were ya-" He stopped mid-question and upon seeing the bite mark on your shoulder. Sleepy noticed too and started to reach towards you in worry. "Uh, who did that?" You walk towards both of them and pick up Sleepy who nuzzled into your hand. 

"Horror did. It's fine though as long as y'all are happy I'm happy. I have to get ready for work I have to leave at eleven tonight I'll probably see you guys later." You gave Sleepy a small peck to the top of his skull and gave him back to Sans and gave Sans a peck on his fore skull. You left the two blue-faced skeletons in the hallway and made your way to your bedroom to get ready for work.

It was eleven at night and you left for work. The guys all huddled together for a meeting and started to discuss you. Fell was the first to speak, "So what stupid fucking news today?" Sans went first, "Well me and my bitty were walking out of our room when (Y/n) came our way. We noticed a bite mark on her shoulder and we asked about it. But what she said made me think, she said that Horror gave her the bite but she said as long as we're happy then she's happy. Guys, I kinda think we're stressing her out." 

Horror was sweating slightly and looks away from the others. They all had a look of jealousy and worry on their faces. Fell was the first to speak, "Horror why the fuck did you bite her in the first place?" He dramatically sighs and explains, "I cuddle wit her ya have a problem wit it take it up wit someone who cares. And sometimes I can't control my cravings so she asked me about it and I explained to her and she says she'll help me out." 

Sans' eye lights went out and he wanted to explode on him right about now but Blue beat him to it.

"WELL SCARY ME, THAT'S NOT VERY... I DON'T KNOW. APPROPRIATE? DO YOU LET HER HAVE TIME TO RESTOCK ON BLOOD, CAUSE I'M PRETTY SURE HUMANS NEED THAT TO LIVE?" He sighs and says, "yea I do I only do this once a week. But if she had a problem wit it she would've told me by now, wouldn't she? And besides, it seems she enjoys it if she mewls every time I do it." 

All skeletons except Horror and Thriller had their eye lights out. "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN ENJOY IT YOU FUCKING MURDERING FREAK!?! ARE YOU SAYING THAT YOU TWO ARE TOGETHER OR SOMETHING? Fuck me..." 

Horror's face has a slight red hue to it and he shook his head no. "What I mean is she has pleasure in me biting her. And no we're not dating if that's what you're implying. I wish..." The last part went by unheard except for Thriller who heard it and nodded along. Sans sighs sliding his hand along his skull. 

"Well, it's clear that we all have feelings for her. So what we gonna do about that?" Everyone shrugs except Blue and Cutie who were both in deep thought when they both jump with the same idea. "HOW ABOUT WE ALL SAY OUR FEELINGS FOR HUMAN (Y/N) AND SEE WHICH ONE OF US SHE PICKS?"

You had just gotten home when you heard Blue through the door. "HOW ABOUT WE ALL SAY OUR FEELINGS FOR HUMAN (Y/N) AND SEE WHICH ONE OF US SHE PICKS?" You chuckle lightly with a dark red blush along your cheeks. You open the door quietly and close it. You set your stuff down and stand in the doorway of the living room. "And what if she picks none of us, what the fuck do we do then?", Fell asks. 

You chuckle gaining their attention. They all freeze and their eye lights are out. You then walk over to them and sit on the coffee table in front of the eight on the couch. You sigh before stating, "I love all of you equally. I could never choose between the four of you or the bittys. Now if I had to choose I'd choose none of you. Cause I want to love you all equally. Of course, if y'all can't share me then we're going to have a problem. I love you guys, all of you guys. Nothing could ever change that." 

You hugged the four while the bittys tried their best with hugging you, and gave them all a peck on the teeth and the top of the skulls for the bittys. Everyone was red and blue/neon blue in the face from embarrassment.

 Blue was the first to speak up, "I, THE MAGNIFICENT BLUE, PROCLAIM MY LOVE FOR MY CHERRY!" He hops off the couch and hugs you before pulling away and kissing you. 

"Dammit I'm not good at the whole love thing so here it goes...", he mumbles under his breath. "I love ya Sweetheart and know that I care about you a lot." Fell gets up and kisses you also sticking his tongue in your mouth making you moan quietly. 

"Buttercup please if we're asking too much of ya or something please don't hesitate to tell us. I love ya Buttercup." Sans ruffles your hair giving you a peck on the forehead. You lean into his touch and smile sweetly causing his soul to skip a beat. 

Horror walks over before hugging you and whispering in your ear, "I love ya wit all of my soul, and I'm here for ya. But after this, I want cuddles okay babe. And as Sans said if we're too much don't hesitate to tell us." He then bites into your shoulder making soft mewls come from your mouth. He can feel the others giving off jealous glares to the said skeleton. "H-horror, Hun pl-please that's enough. Ahhh~", you quietly said to him. He chuckles and backs off. 

You sigh and let the bittys sit in your hand and bring them up to your face as Cutie, Sleepy, Thriller, and Edgy hug your face rubbing their skulls into your cheeks you chuckle lightly and give them back to their bigger selves. 

You smile at all of them as you have a group hug saying, "I love you guys all of you."
-----------------------------------------------------------
(A/n) : So I'm a sucker for poly. relationships so I did all of the skeletons and I'm too lazy to write separate scenarios with the four different skeletons so hope you enjoyed it. Should I make a part two comment and I'll give it to ya? Later kittens. 😺