UnderBeat!Sans X Kind Reader

----Beating Heart----

You were walking in the forest of Snowdin trying to find a way to help the monsters.
After the story, Toriel told you about why they're down here you wanted to help. 

Along the way, you walked upon a bridge. You crossed it and after a while, you see a booth up ahead. Inside is a sleeping skeleton monster. You walk up to the sleeping skeleton and tap their forehead gently. The skeleton slowly stirs but when they do wake up they start to freak out and suddenly disappear into thin air. You chuckled lightly and looked around the booth before leaving and continuing. 

Up ahead you see two figures, upon further inspection, it was two skeletons. The one from earlier you recognized. He was wearing earphones at the sides of his skull that looked like music notes, an orange scarf with a music note, a pink jacket with a white shirt underneath, black shorts with an ombre of pink to blue with markings, and purple boots. The tall skeleton was wearing orange headphones with an antenna sticking up, a magenta scarf with a music note, a white battle body that had markings and music notes on it, magenta gloves, and tall magenta boots. 

They look over to you as you approach. You wave to the smaller skeleton hiding behind the taller one before speaking. "Hello, I'm (Y/n), as you can see I'm a human. I'm here to help." You raise your hand in an invitation for a handshake. The taller one happily shakes your hand while the smaller one hides more behind the taller one. 

The taller one starts to speak, "Hello, Human (Y/n), I am the Great and Kind Papyrus, the one behind me is my older brother Sans. Don't mind him being shy he's not used to humans. Welcome to the Underground, currently, we are at the edge of Snowdin Forest. Get through my puzzles and you'll be able to reach Snowdin Town. I invite you to a sleepover I'm having as well." 

You smile at the taller skeleton in excitement, "Count me in! I'll bake something once I'm over at your place." Papyrus had stars in his eye sockets and then patted you on the head. "My brother and I will be ahead to help guide you through the puzzles. Nyeh heh heh!" They walk away and you're left alone in the snow. 

Your smile turns into a thin line and you get lost in your thoughts when suddenly you slip on a large patch of ice causing you to hit your head. You get up hissing in pain. "Owie" You stand up and notice the two brothers. Your face erupts into an embarrassed blush. "Are you alright?" You nod your head quickly and listen to Papyrus explain the puzzle while your blush went down. 

You finished up the puzzles and was walking with the skeleton brothers. Papyrus started the conversation while on the way to their house. "I enjoy fantasy genre movies. They just bring out the inner child in me. I don't express myself a lot due to the surface. They expect you to grow up as soon as you turn into a young adult." Papyrus gives you a sympathetic smile while Sans just stares at the ground lost in thought. 

"Enough about my sad story, what are your guys' favorite things?" Papyrus starts to talk about his things while you listen from time to time you would catch Sans looking up at his brother and listening to what he was saying.

"Hey, Papyrus what does Sans like? Maybe if I got him something  he would open up more to me." Papyrus stops walking and stands there in thought while you and Sans stare at him confused. He then has a bright smile on his face and starts to talk about all of Sans' favorite things, "Sans has to listen to calming music otherwise he would start to freak out from all the loud noises. He likes fantasy and sci-fi for genres of books and movies. He also has a liking for Grillbys, it's a fast food place he likes to go to when he needs to talk to Grillby about stuff." You nod your head along to what he's saying in understanding. 

When you reach the house Papyrus heads straight to the kitchen and you follow while Sans follows behind you, he quietly sits at the table. 

You put your hair up into a bun and grab an apron out of the cabinet. With the apron saying, "Music is the way to happiness", you start to prep the stuff to make chocolate chip cookies. While baking you feel a gloved hand on your shoulder. Freezing, you slowly turn your head towards the belonger to the gloved hand. Papyrus was behind you staring at the back of your neck. "(Y/n) why is there a scar on the back of your neck?"