Cheater UnderTale!Sans X Reader

-----What. The. Hell?!------

You were noticing that Sans has been distant as of late and you aren't sure what's been up.

You don't wanna assume he's cheating because you trust him.

You were doing the dishes when you heard the front door open. "Welcome home Sweetie! How was your day?" He stops and says, "Eh... I'm gonna be in our room if ya need me." You hum telling him you heard him and finish drying the dishes.

You then get dinner prepared, to try and make up for whatever is making him so distant you made his favorite dinner. Hamburgers and fries. He loved it when you made this or he'd go to Grillbys.

You plate everything when it's done. You had the biggest smile on your face, ready to try and repair things between the two of you. You make the table presentable and put the plates on the table. You grab ketchup for Sans and a glass of wine for yourself.

You finish the final touches and went upstairs to get Sans. You knock on the door and enter your shared room. The room was vacant until you heard the whizz of Sans's magic. He popped back into the room a little ruffled and looked to be dazed.

You cross your arms and glare him down slightly, "Sans the skeleton, where have you been?" Startled the skeleton turns around and stares at you in shock.

"(Y/n) how long have ya been there?" That's odd, he hasn't called you your name unless you were in deep trouble or if ya guys were fucking. You stop glaring at him and have a worried look on your face.

"Is something wrong? You never call me by my name." He shakes his skull and tries to reach out for you. You step back hesitantly and try not to flinch. "I'm sorry, I was taking care of some business. Anyway, whatcha need Hun?" This interaction just kept getting weird. You take another step back and look to the ground your hair casting a shadow over your eyes, you had a crooked smile on your face.

"Uh, nothing if your hungry dinners' on the table. Um, I'm gonna head out for a bit... for some fresh air." You run downstairs before he could say anything else and grab your coat quickly dashing out of the house.

You run until you reach Waterfall and from there you take a ride with the Boat Person and he tells you more riddles. He noticed your gloomy state and offered for you to pet the moving magical boat cat.

You get off in Hotlands and thank them for trying to make you feel a bit better. They did help a bit. You run over to the lab trying not to stay in the heat for too long.

You knock on the door and wait for the door to open.

Undyne answers the door and you look at her curiously. "Al! (Y/n) is here! Come in." She lets you in and directs you to where she and Alphys have been watching anime. "H-hey, what's up?" You shrug and chillax on the floor in a star. They look at you in questioning before resuming their anime binge.

You watch anime until Mettaton comes back and asks why you are here. "Where's Sans darling? You normally aren't here unless you're together." You try and hold your tears back as you say, "I... I don't know what's wrong. He's been distant and... I don't want to assume the worst because I trust him... I trust him and love him guys!" You ball your eyes out afterward and Undyne is trying her best to not tell you the truth knowing it would break your delicate heart.

"(Y/n) how much do you trust Sans?" You stare her in the eye and reply determined, "I trust him with my soul. I trust him with my life, my everything. I wanna be with him for as long as I'm alive. I do love him." Undyne and Alphys look at each other before looking back at you. They heavily sigh.