🍋OuterFell!Sans X Short Reader🍋

-------Shawty is Fine------

When you floated up into space almost everyone was taller than you. You were 4'9" and it was hard being this height. You were always picked on by the skeleton brothers more than everyone else.

You were floating around in Snowdin when you hear a familiar skeleton call your name. Not your actual name though. "Hey, Shortstack come here for a minute!" You sigh and float down to the slightly taller skeleton. "You called Sansy." 

He didn't like it when you called him that. He was blushing a light red on his cheekbones when he yelled, "Quit calling me that would ya!?" You giggle and floated there until he told you what he needed you for. "I wanted to try some more jokes and puns with you." You nod but say, "As long as they aren't short jokes then I'll stay." He chuckles dryly before he starts. 

It turns out all they were were short jokes. You pout not happy with him making fun of you. You sigh and float away trying to keep your emotions under control. Sans looks confused but grumpily calls out to you, "Hey! What's the big deal, why'd you float away?" You sigh and continue to float away from him and over to the Lab.

When you get there you bang on the door twice and Alphys lets you in. You're greeted by Mettaton, "Why hello Darling! What brings you to the Lab?" You frown and tell them what happened, "... So I thought coming here would cheer me up so I came to watch anime with you and Alphys if that's okay?" They nod their head and lead you to the back where Alphys was curled up on the couch eating ramen and watching anime. She pauses it and greets you before finishing her ramen cup and getting up to throw it away before asking what's up. 

Of course, you explain what happened, and then you floated over to the couch cuddling up to the body pillow of an anime character from Mew Mew Kissy Cutie. The two of the three of you were sat down on the couch all having fluffy blankets, anime body pillows, and their attention on the TV. When the series was over you checked the time to notice it was 10 pm. "So do you guys wanna do anything else or should we sleep?" Alphys and Mettaton both had a playful glint on their eyes. "Let's play truth or dare, " Alphys suggested which you thought about but agreed to play. 

You guys were on the fifth round when Mettaton asked you, "Truth or dare, (Y/n)?" You didn't even hesitate to answer with a, "Dare!" the two monsters before you look at each other than giggling evilly before giving you your dare. "I dare you to... tell us who it is that you are crushing on. You can't lie because I have a feature installed that'll tell me if you're lying or not." 

You had a light blush on your cheeks but you didn't mind sharing with the closest friends you have in the underground. You took a quick breath and then mumbled out his name but they decided to tease you, "sorry what was that you've gotta be a little louder?" You pout and then say quite a bit louder, "it's Sans... I like him..." 

They both chuckle and slyly said, "That's what we thought." You chuckle and then stared at them both and said, "I'm choosing you both, truth or dare?" They both gulp and then Alphys speaks up by saying, "That's not fair!" You shrug and then smirk saying, "well you both teamed up on me asking who I liked so it's my turn to team up on you." They both sigh and then they both say the truth. You chuckle evilly and ask, "Who do you like in the underground?" They both were blushing messes. They sighed and then said loud enough for you to hear, "I-it's Undyne..." "Papyrus" You giggle and awe at the blushing monsters before you all agreed to call it a night. 

In the morning you woke up to loud banging, you tiredly float with the fluffy blanket loosely hanging on you. You open the door and float on your stomach. Standing there are Sans, Papyrus, and Undyne. Your eyes widen slightly, surprised to find the three together. You let them in and lead them to the other two. You float down and wake the others. Once they woke up they tiredly greet the new guests all with slight blushes on their faces. You float over to greet your other friends before you played matchmaker.