HorrorTale!Sans X Kind Reader

----Kind Hearts & Sad Starts----

You were always kind to whoever you met. 

You were the SOUL of kindness. 

Before you fell into the underground you were on a date with a not-so-kind fellow you knew as your boyfriend. You guys were hiking the mountain to get to your favorite spot. When inside the cave looking over the horizon you set up the blanket. 

When finished you don't see your boyfriend anywhere. You stand up and start looking for him. When you find him he's standing in front of a huge hole. You hesitantly walk up to him and tap his shoulder. He turns to you picking you up and spinning you around before setting you back onto the ground. He hugs you and whispers into your ear, "I've never loved you I always thought you were so annoying, worthless, and ugly, that's why I found a real lady who I've been cheating on you with for the past few months that we've been dating." He took you by the shoulders and looked at your glum face. Your eyes dull with tears at the corners your smile faltering little by little. He then slightly pushed you having you stumble backward before you felt the ground underneath you disappear. 

"Die"

That was the last thing you heard him say before plummeting to your death. 

You walk into Toriel's living room and sit by the fire unable to sleep. You stare into it having an emotionless look on your face. Flowey on your arm sleeping unaware of you being up. You thought of your so-called 'boyfriend' and what he told you about yourself. The words kept running through your head but you just kept that emotionless mask on until the morning. You put that oh-so convincing smile on your face and continued being the happy and kind person you were. 

You made breakfast for Toriel, went around the house cleaning, and made sure to stay away from the stairs as Toriel told you. 

But you were getting tired of listening so you went down the stairs when you were sure she was asleep. 

When you reached the giant doors you pressed your ear against the door and listened. From what you could hear was wind howling and tree branches swaying. You pushed away from the door and were about to go back but Toriel was standing in front of you with a crazed look and not the motherly one you knew. 

"My child, what are you doing down here? I thought I told you to not come down here. You're not leaving me, are you? I'm not gonna let you leave. " 

She stalks up to you and grabs your forearm. She pulls you along the corridor and up the stairs. She pulls you into the hallway and pushes you into your room. 

"You are never leaving my child and if you do there will be consequences." You have tears in your dull eyes and move to your bed. Flowey comes out from the cover of your shirt and tries to cheer you up. You give a small barely visible smile to the flower monster. After a while of sitting in your room, you ask Flowey if you'll ever escape the clutches of the crazy goat mom. 

"Of course we will. I'll think of something to get us out of here and we'll get somewhere safe. " You smile slightly at the flower and you both come up with plans to escape.

You put Flowey on the ground and let him dig underground to make an escape hole. You had your ear against the door to make sure Toriel wasn't coming. Flowey returns a few minutes later and tells you he got to the basement. You back away from the door slowly, grab a cloak from the closet, and make your way towards the hole. You climb through the hole and drop down into the basement. You put the cloak on and let Flowey climb up your arm. You make your way over to the giant doors and push against them.