🍋UnderTale!Sans X Reader🍋

-----Heat Season-----

You were walking home to go to your boyfriend, Sans. Lately, he's been distant and you're not entirely sure as to why.

You walk into Grillbys and get him his favorite ketchup and then some whiskey for yourself before waving bye to the bartender. On your way home, you notice that it started to snow harder. You quicken your pace to get home. 

You finally see the colorful lights of the house and rummage through your pocket for your keys. Once you reach the door you go to unlock it to already notice that it was unlocked. You hold the keys in between your fingers as defense and carefully enter your shared home. When you do the door shuts behind you and you're instantly put up against the wall. You try to look in front of you when you noticed your soul was blue. 

"Sans are you okay? Why am I up against the wall? Not that I'm opposed but I'm just wondering." You hear him give out a small growl and that's when it hit you. 

"Oh shit.", you thought to yourself. "It's heat season." 

You finally look up to notice the skeleton trying to keep himself together trying not to let his instinct take over. You use your quiet voice to try and reach out to him, "Sansy, please let me go. I wanna help you but I can't if I'm pinned to the wall." He grunts but obliges and sits down on the couch. He reaches into his boxers stroking his ectoplasmic cock and grunts and whines for your touch. 

You grab his wrist and prevent him from touching himself any further. "That's not me helping Dear. You need to be patient, I know that you can." He whines but sits there with his skeletal hands back in his pocket. 

You slowly start to undress in front of him and you can hear him growl animalistic. He watches you closely unable to do anything about the burning desire he had for you. I mean he can but he wants to be able to please you too. You're his mate after all. 

You finally are just left in your panties and bra. You walk up to the skeleton and ask, "Do you wanna go now, or do you want to play first? It's up to you." He grunts and growls at you not giving you a clear answer. You sigh and tell him, "If you don't answer Dear then I'll do it my way." He grunts and just watches you. 

You get on your knees and begin to rub him through his shorts. He gasps and swears under his breath. He grips your wrist trying to get you to go faster. You pull your hand away and tsk at him, "Who said you were in control Baby? Let me please you before I let you destroy me okay? ~" He sighs and nods, he's trying his best at the moment. 

His feelings conflicted between letting you please him and him taking over and railing you against the couch. He wanted to do so many things to you, it was driving his mind crazy. 

He wanted to rail you against every surface of the house and at the same time wanted to take his time and make sweet love to you. He wanted to ram his dick into your pussy in so many ways but also wanted to make you suck on it so that he can let you do what you wanted which was to please him. His mind raced with all these lewd thoughts and scenarios that he gripped onto the couch to help him ground himself. 

You chuckle and finally get to work on removing his jacket and t-shirt. You look into his eye lights see the animalistic side of his fight for dominance. You looked over to where his hands were which were gripping the couch so hard you noticed that his phalanges may have gone through it. You lightly trace your hands over his ribs causing him to shudder in delight, the fact that you were finally touching him calming down the heat in the slightest. 

You straddle his waist and begin to grind against him in a slow manner causing a small whimper to escape your lips. He tries his best to keep control, any noise you make he absolutely adores and so does the instinctive side of him, a little too much.