Nightmare X Emotionless Reader

----Bad Things Can Have Good Ends----

(⚠ Small Trigger Warning ⚠)

You became emotionless as soon as you saw your family die right in front of your eyes. You couldn't feel the pain, guilt, sorrow, etc. 

Not anymore.

(⚠ Small Trigger Warning End ⚠)

You were in Undertale hanging out with Sans when a similar him popped up out of nowhere and started to talk to him. 

He had a paint splat on his cheek, his eyes were two different colors and shapes, he wore a sash with colored viles on it, a blue sweater tied around his waist, fingerless gloves, sneakers, and had a giant paintbrush on his back. 

Sans introduced me to himself but he had a different name, "Hi I'm Ink, I'm the protector and creator of this and many other universes." I nodded my head to tell him I understand. He looked at me confused and talked to Sans.

When they finished talking Ink handed me one of his viles and it held the color of yellow, happiness. I looked at him confused and he told me to take a little bit. I shrug my shoulders and take a small sip. 

I hand it back to him and I start to feel all warm inside. I didn't feel empty. I hold myself like I was going to die. I started to smile and it hurt. I laughed insanely and wanted to do something else but I couldn't, I haven't felt emotions like this in so long.

After a few minutes of taking the vile, my insane laughter starts to die down and the warm feeling faded away. "Ink why did you give that to me?" He looked down at me and smiled. I didn't understand and I wanted to. "Because I'm also in your shoes. I understand what it's like to feel emotionless." He stayed for a while and talked to Sans and me before he left. 

He handed me some extra viles he had on him and I looked at them. The viles were red (anger), blue (sadness), yellow (happiness), and pink (lust). I started to question why he gave me a vile that was pink but didn't care, how could I...? 

You went home and put the viles in a drawer but one, the blue one. You examine it before taking the littlest sip. 

You started to feel again. 

The emptiness subsided and was replaced with a cold, hurtful feeling. 

Depression. 

You hold your head as you start to feel your eyes water and the tears run down your delicate cheeks. You try to calm down but your breaths were shaky. After a few minutes, the viles effects faded away and you are left empty again. 

Feeling nothing.

Nightmare started to feel negative energy from Undertale but he didn't recognize the energy. He knew everyone's energy, he thought so. He appeared in your room to see you holding your head and he looked down at you from the shadows. He's never seen you in any timeline before or universe, so who are you? "I know someone's there you can come out..." There was silence after you talked out. 

After a few seconds, the figure appears in front of you and it's another Sans look alike. "How many Sans' are there?" He chuckled and answered, "Too many to count, but anyway the names Nightmare." You nod your head and stick your hand out and say, "(Y/n), (y/n) (l/n). So whatcha doing here?" 

He stared at you for a few before answering your question. "I felt negative energy coming from this universe but I didn't recognize it and came to investigate. I know everyone's energy but yours." You nodded and looked him in the eye socket.