AfterTale!Sans X Depressed AfterTale Reader

----Glitched Love----

All of a sudden you're now stuck in the save screen glitches covering you a bit. You look around but nobody's there. 

Until in the distance you can see a faint red. You walk towards it and find Sans but he still had the gash and was bleeding, you had a gash on your cheek, bruises, and cuts all over your body, and had two big holes, in your right leg and the middle of your stomach but they were covered up by the white glitches. 

He heard you walking and turned around. When he saw you he had a mixture of emotions swimming in his eyelight. You were having trouble standing so you decided to lean on your left leg. 

His eyelight went out and he grabbed your soul and held you in place. "So you here to haunt me too? Taunt and torture me with how many of my friends you've killed. Even my brother... I fucking hate you. You promised me you wouldn't RESET anymore but look where that got us, kiddo. Your lucky we can't die here. You would've been dead right where you stand." You felt your sins crawl on your back. You just let Sans keep talking. He'll never believe you anyway. 

He let you go and started to cry. "I miss him so much... You have no fucking idea what it's like to lose someone do you?" 

You sat there not saying a word you just took what he said and accepted it. You were weak, depressed, and can easily be taken advantage of in your state.

Chara took the opportunity and corrupted you into RESETING over and over until you and Sans got stuck here. You fucked up, you let her get the best of you. Now here you are stuck, hopeless, and fucked up beyond repair. 

Eventually, he let go of you, you stood up and looked over to the SAVE screen. You limped over there and hit the RESET button over and over again but it didn't work. You started to panic and frantically hit it. Sans noticed but did nothing to stop you. 

You couldn't breathe, you started to hyperventilate. You had tears streaming down your face, you started to pace back and forth. You clutched your arms so hard that you started to bleed. You mumbled over and over how weak, hopeless, worthless, and overall stupid you were to trust that demon child. 

Sans, however, tried to listen to your mumbling to get some answers from you but all he got was, "demon child", " Worthless ", " Hopeless", and "I'm not determined". You walked away from the monster and screen to help you calm down but in the end, it just made it worse. 

You thought back to how the monsters pleaded, begged, and cried out for your mercy. But certain people got the best of you.

Toriel, " You hate me that much."

Papyrus, "I STILL BELIEVE IN YOU HUMAN! YOU CAN DO A LITTLE BETTER EVEN IF YOU DON'T THINK SO I... I PROMISE..."

Undyne, "If you think I'm gonna give up hope your wrong. Cause I've... got my friends behind me. Alphys told me that she would watch me fight you... And if anything went wrong, she would... evacuate everyone. By now she's called ASGORE and told him to absorb the six human SOULs. And with that power... this world will live on...!"

Mettaton, "Gh... Guess you don't wanna join my fan club...?"

Sans, "... so... guess that's it, huh? ... just... don't say I didn't warn ya. welp. I'm going ta Grillbys. Papyrus, do you want anything?"

Asgore, "Why... You..." He never got to say what he wanted, fucking smiling flower.

Flowey, "See? I never betrayed you! It was all a trick, see? I was waiting to kill him for you! After all, it's me your best friend! I'm helpful, I can be useful to you, I promise I won't get in your way. I can help... I can... I can... Please don't kill me."