1-Meet Raegan

Raegan Gallagher- Milkovich was laying on her couch messing around with her dad Mickey's revolver, clicking and spinning it around. Suddenly the front door opened and she jumped. "Shit," she said to herself and tried to hide the gun under the couch cushion.

Her dads Ian and Mickey walked in. "Shit is damn right Miss Milkovich," Mickey said lightly hitting the back of her head and grabbing the gun from underneath the cushion. "The hell are you doing with our guns," Ian asked. "I was bored, we have them all over the house," Raegan answered. "Stay the fuck out of our shit," Mickey said from the kitchen.

Raegan rolled her eyes. They were piercing green like Ian's. But she had the signature black Milkovich hair. Raegan picked up personality traits from both her dads. She had Mickeys attitude and stubbornness, but loved her family just as much as he did. She was fearless like Ian, and had a strong heart and mind like him. You could easily tell she had Gallagher and Milkovich blood in her.

Raegan was born three years after Fred. Mandy had been their surrogate after she returned to the south side, but disappeared again only a week after Raegan was born.

She was Ian and Mickeys world. When she was born, everything became about her. They could not understand how their parents didn't worship them, because they worshipped the ground Raegan walked on. They knew they wanted to be better parents to her than what they had, because the minute they saw her in Mandys arms in the hospital, they fell in love with her.

     Raegan is outgoing, bat shit crazy and despite her being south side trash with anger issues, you couldnt help but love her. This story is about the journey and obstacles of her two fathers raising their little Milkovich. Enjoy!