19-You're gonna be okay princess

TW: This chapter has graphic content to do with bad mental health that some people may find upsetting or triggering.

"Hey rugrat, you getting up? I have coffee downstairs," Mickey said walking into Raegans room. No answer.

     "Hey, sleepy face. Come on Rae it's 1, you gotta get up," he says sitting on her bed, nudging her. Still not even a whisper from her.

     "Rae!" He said, poking her rib, making her squirm. "Fuck off dad," she muttered. Mickey looked at her as she turned over more in her bed. "What's up with you?"

     She ignored him again. "Fine don't have coffee, see what I care," Mickey said getting up and leaving the room.

Two hours later, Raegan was still nowhere to be seen. Mickey stormed up the stairs to try get her up again. "Raegan! Get the fuck up now this it bullshit!" He shouted, bursting into her room.

There was still no reaction from her, not even a flinch. She just stayed facing the wall. "Get up!" He yelled pulling the covers off of her. The cold air surrounded Raegan. She curled up more.

     "Raegan what the fuck is wrong with you?"

***

     Ian got home later that day to find Mickey fidgeting with one of his guns. Usually at this time he would be outside with Raegan, teaching her how to shoot at different targets.

     "Hey, how come your inside?" He asked, closing the front door behind him. "Ian, I can't get her up," Mickey said turning to look at him.

     "What do you mean?"

     "She's been in bed all day."

     Ian looked worried, he went upstairs to find his daughter still in bed. "Rae? You gonna get up? Dad said you've been in bed all day."

     She didn't respond. Mickey joined Ian at the doorway, not knowing what to do. "Rae?"

     Ian looked to Mickey, the pattern of what went on was too familiar. She hit the self destruct button first for a few weeks, making all these crazy decisions to run away, staying with old men.(They didn't know that she had sold herself.) Now this is the aftermath.

"See how she is tomorrow, if things don't change, we'll make a plan," Ian said to Mickey, but he had a bad feeling.

***

The next day Raegan still hadn't budged from bed. She had been home for two days, and didn't get up to shower, eat or even brush her teeth.

She had fallen deep into a depression..

Mickey and Ian were both at work that day.. she was alone. She lay in bed, tears rolling down her face. She felt completely empty, alone, helpless..

She had enough. It was 4pm, which meant she has 2 hours until someone would be home. She finally got up and put her feet on the cold wooden floor. Moving slowly, as she felt she had absolutely no energy.

She made her way downstairs, into the kitchen, tears still rolling down her face. Everything was weighing down on her.. her arrest, the disgusting feeling of selling herself and being a let down.

She opened their medicine cabinet. There were bottles of her dads pills, ibuprofen and oxy.. Mickey stole it so they could get high sometimes.

She grabbed the bottle, opening it and pouring out the tablets into her hand. She put three in her mouth, swallowing them with a bottle of water.

Another three.. and another three.

After standing there for about twenty minutes, letting tears roll down her face and sipping water, she felt herself get dizzy and tired.

She struggled back up the stairs, feeling more tired and more dizzy with each step. She collapsed onto her bed, her eyes slowly closing.

***

Ian and Mickey got in home at the same time that night. Mickey went straight to the kitchen for a beer. "You think Raegan got up?" Ian asked.

"Fuck if I know," Mickey said opening his beer, taking a sip. "I'll go up and check on her," Ian said, running up the stairs.

He went into her room, seeing her asleep. She was lying on her back this time, not wrapped in her blanket against the wall, instead lying on top of it, her mouth hanging open slightly.

"Rae? You okay?" He asked walking over beside her. She stayed still.

"Rae?" He said, nudging her. Still no movement. "Rae!" He said shaking her slightly.

He stared at her for a minute, realising how pale she was, and that she was sweating. He looked down at her body, and panic struck him as he realised her chest wasn't falling up and down.. she was barely breathing.

"Mickey!" He screamed in panic, as he fell to his knees beside her, putting two fingers to her neck to check her pulse.

Mickey came running upstairs. "What's wrong?" He asked. "Rae- Raegan. She's barely breathing.. I- I don't know why!"

Mickey put his hands behind his head. "What- What the fuck do you mean she's not fucking breathing!" Mickey yelled as his panic came out in anger.

"Go fucking downstairs and call 911!" Ian yelled while going to pick his daughters limp body up. Mickeys face was going pale, "Did she take something!"

     "I don't fucking know Mick! Call 911 now!"Ian said pushing past Mickey, holding his daughter bridal style as she didn't open her eyes or move in any way.

***

Ian rushed them to the hospital, Raegan lay unconscious in the back of the car.

Once they reached the hospital, Mickey grabbed her from the back of the car, carrying her as they both ran inside the hospital. "You're gonna be okay princess," he said as they rushed inside.

Nurses rushed up to her and immediately took her from Mickeys arms and onto a hospital bed, placing an oxygen mask over her nose and mouth.

"How long has she been like this?" One of the nurses asked. "We're not sure- uh, we- we came home from work and found her like this," Ian stuttered.

The started to rush her away as Mickey and Ian followed. "Did she take any pills?" She asked.

"We don't know," Ian said. Both men were pale from panic. "Is she gonna be okay though?" Mickey asked.

"We're gonna help her," she said, going through doors that Mickey and Ian couldn't go through to stay with her.

"That doesn't answer my fucking question!" Mickey shouted after them. Tears were forming in his eyes. Both men watched their only daughter being rushed away, panting, in a state of complete panic.

***

They were joined in the waiting room by Fiona, Lip, Tammy, Debbie, Carl and Franny. They sat in silence.

"Do they know anything at all that happened to her," Debbie asked, her voice shaky.

"No.. but possibly that she took something," Ian said, his eyes slightly bloodshot.

Fiona leaned over and put a hand on Ian's knee. "She's gonna be okay guys. She's a fighter, just like her dads."

Ian forced a tiny smile, but it quickly faded. Mickey still stayed silent. "I just.. I've never felt so scared in my life," Ian said. "She.. she just looked so pale."

"It's gonna be okay," Debbie reassured. But deep down, everyone there wasn't sure if it was.