8-Tough guy

Time skip
*Raegan is 14, I needed her to be a bit older for the story like I have planned :)*

      Raegan sat on her couch, sipping beer, her feet propped up on the coffee table in front of her. It was super hot outside even though it was almost 8pm and she just wore denim shorts and a tank top.

     She was watching tv, until she heard shouting from outside. She ignored it at first, as shouting was normal in this neighbourhood.

Until it got louder, she couldn't hear the tv anymore. It was coming from just outside the house. She tried to ignore it for a while longer, but it wasn't quieting down.

     "Fucks sake," she muttered, putting her beer down on the table in front of her, stomping to the front door and swinging it open.

She saw two boys fighting out in the middle of the road. One was holding the other down, he was punching him over and over again in the face, making his face extremely bloody. The guy who was punching him already looked a bit cut up. They looked only a bit older than Raegan.

"HEY! ASSHATS! SHUT THE FUCK UP!" She yelled at them.

They completely ignored Raegan shouting. They just carried on fighting each other.

Raegan rolled her eyes and ran down the steps of her house, into the middle of the road in the baking sun over to the boys.

     She grabbed the boy that was on top of the other by his black hoodie and pulled as hard as she could, trying to get him off the other boy. It was difficult because he was bigger than her and also determined on beating up the other guy.

Eventually, with one huge pull, she did get him off and he let go of the other boy and fell back onto the tarmac with a grunt.

The two boys looked up at her from the ground, confused. "Can you bastards shut the fuck up," said Raegan.

They both looked bloody. "What the fuck are you doing?" Asked the boy who was attacking the other, looking up at Raegan.

"You guys would not shut the fuck up I'm  just trying to watch tv. Go fight somewhere else, not on my street,"said Raegan, as the other boy went to get up,saying "fuck this" to himself and he walked away.

The boy she had pulled off him stayed lying there, holding his nose "I'm gonna get you asshole!" He yelled after the boy walking away.

Raegan rolled her eyes. "You gonna get up and get the fuck outta here?" Asked Raegan.
"Oh fuck you," he said, sitting himself up, grunting in pain.

Raegan smiled down at him. "A bit pussy are we?" She said, looking at him struggling. He glared at her, "who the fuck do you think you are bitch?" He said.

"Someone who just saved your pussy ass apparently,"said Raegan. The boy flipped her off, using his other hand to wipe blood from his nose. Then he hauled himself up onto his feet.

     "See ya tough guy," he said once he was up, licking blood off his lip. Then just turning and walking away. "Fuck you very much," Raegan called after him. He flipped her off, not looking back.

     Raegan watched him walk away for a minute. "Fucking tool," she said, turning to go back inside.