11-Jakob

Reagan stood outside her school, leaning against the wall in the schoolyard, smoking a cigarette with Riley and Kila. She wore a black zip hoodie that was far too big on her, baggy grey joggers too which made her look as if she had just rolled out of bed. Her hair was messy and she had bags under her eyes, but at the same time she still looked beautiful.

She had completely ignored Isaac since the day he pinned her against the wall. Just thinking he was a bastard and she really didn't like him.

     Little did her dads know, she had a "boyfriend" named Jakob. He approached her. He was dressed almost similarly to Raegan, all baggy clothes, he had lighter hair than Raegan, almost blonde, and he was tall and lanky.

     "Hey Rae," he said. "Hey," she said back, passing him her cigarette for him to take a drag from it. He did, and as he passed it back to her he asked, "can I see you after school?" "Sure, my dads won't be home until seven, you can stay at mine 'til they get home." She said.

     "Cool," he said smiling at her, Raegan smirked back, she knew she really liked him even though he was your typical south side scum, just like her. "See you after school." He said and walked away. Kila and Riley squealed and went on about how cute he was.

As this all happened, she caught Isaacs eye from across the yard. He was glaring over watching the events take place. Raegan just smiled at looked the other way.

        Later that day

      "You want a beer?" Raegan asked Jakob from the kitchen. "Sure," he answered back. She walked back to her sitting room and handed Jakob his beer while cuddling into him,  watching a movie and talking for hours.

     "You know you're really cool right?" Jakob said after a while. Raegan looked up at him from his chest and smiled. "Thanks, you're really cool too," she said, still can't helping but to smile.

     Jakob leaned down to her, inching closing to her face before kissing her. Reagan she felt butterflies in her stomach and this kiss felt so perfect, but of course this wouldn't last and perfect things ruin.

     The front door suddenly swung open, Raegan had forgot the time, and of course Mickey was the first to come through the door.

     "What the FUCK is this," he yelled, making both kids jump. "Oh hell no," he said grabbing the baseball bat that was leaning against the wall at the front door. "You can get the hell out of here shithead," and went to chase Jakob out the door.

     "Dad! What the fuck!" Yelled Raegan.
"You sit your ass back down. No fucking boys until you're like... FORTY!" He yelled back at his daughter.

     "You just ruined things with him!" She yelled pushing past him flipping him off, and running up the stairs to her room, as she slammed her bedroom door, Ian walked into the chaos.

     "Why is there some dirty kid running out of our house?" He asked. "I walked in and saw the little bastard shoving his tongue down our daughters throat," Mickey said. Ian looked confused.

     "You chased him out?" Ian asked.
"Yeah, you blame me?" Mickey was surprised that Ian seemed so calm.

     "No, I'd strangle him if I saw it, where's Rae?"
"Ran upstairs, hissy fit."

     Mickey walked out the door with the bat, Ian didn't question where he was going, he knew he would scare any guy that came near their daughter away. But he also knew Mickey was hard on Raegan, the both loved her so much but no parents from the south side were easy on their kids.

     He went upstairs and into his daughters room. Raegan was firing a baseball at her wall out of anger and had another cigarette in her mouth. "Rae, no boys while we're not home, or at all right now," Ian said. She just gave him a dirty look.

     "I'm serious miss, no boys," he said. "Okay I heard you, Jesus," she said, still throwing her baseball, catching it again as it came back. "But I know your dad can overreact," he said.

     "He chased the guy out of our house with a fucking bat," she said. He walked over and took the cigarette out of her mouth, "and no more of these either." He said, "but don't worry, the guy will get back with you."

     "How do you know," she said.
"You can invite him over."
"Dad will never let me."
"I'm your dad too, I have a say. Conditions are, me AND your dad are home, no kissing or anything like that, and he's not your boyfriend, you're not allowed a real boyfriend til your forty," he said, scruffing her hair.

     "You guys are so dramatic," she said. She was still pissed off, but she knew if she didn't comply, her dads might actually kill Jakob.

      He pulled her into him with one arm and she wrapped both her hands around his waist. "But if you go behind our backs again, the consequences will be much worse," he said, poking her rib making her squeal.

     Mickey didn't get home until much later, and came home to find his husband and daughter sitting on the couch, drinking beer and watching TV. Raegan ignored him though.

     "Where were you?" Asked Ian. "Out- stuff to do- shitheads to terrorise," said Mickey. Ian got up to talk to Mickey in a hushed voice.

     "Mick, you need to talk to her, you really upset her and you'll never start talking again if you don't," said Ian.

     "That little bastard had  the nerve to think he was worthy enough to even look at our girl, I wanna fucking kill him," said Mickey.
"Look, I get it, I feel just as angry as you, if not more, but I care about Raes happiness more, I'll make sure the little shit knows his boundaries myself if you just go and talk to our baby girl and make her happy again,"said Ian.

     Mickey just glared at him, then the floor. "Fine," he finally said.

     Ian turned back around and walked behind the couch where Raegan was and pinched her nose, " ok come on Rae, up to bed, it's midnight, school tomorrow," he said. "Okay," she answered going towards the stairs and Ian squeezed her sides making her run upstairs.

     Once she was up the stairs, he turned around to Mickey. "Go on, talk to her."

     "Fuck you baby face, I'm fucking going," he said stomping up the stairs, Ian slapped his ass on the way up, smirking at him.

     Mickey knocked twice and opened the door to Reagan's room. "Hey shithead," he said. "The fuck do you want fuckface," she said angrily. "Watch your fuckin mouth," he said as Raegan flipped him off.

     "Look I- uh- came to see if you're ok."
"Yeah I'm perfect, my dad chased the guy I like out of my house with a bat trying to kill him. Fucking fantastic," she said.

     "You know how I feel about guys and you decide to have the little shit over while we're not home. I swear if it happens again I'll kill him," he said. Raegan glared.

     "But look, I'm sorry I guess, I won't kill the fuckhead- unless he touches you again... but I'll try compromise." Said Mickey. Raegan just glared again, she was so angry and just as stubborn as Mickey was, but their stubbornness did have a soft spot when family was involved. So she just sighed, "fine."

     He walked over to her bed where she was lying, sat down and put his hand on her foot. "Okay, look I'm happy we're gonna be talking, but I'm still gonna beat the shit out of every little fucker that comes knocking on our door for you," he said.

     She half-smiled. "You hear me? Huh?" He said smirking, pulling her over to him by her foot and started tickling her. "Yes! I hear you!" She squealed. "You sure?" He asked teasing her. "Yes!"she said laughing.

     Ian walked in after hearing his daughter laughing, which made Mickey stop tickling his daughter. "All ok now?" He asked.

     "Yeah," Mickey said smiling, pulling his daughter into a hug against his chest and pressing his forehead against hers, kissing her nose.

     This was only the start of the problems they would face of their girl growing up.