12-Doesnt like Milkoviches

Raegan sat in the old abandoned building where her dad Mickey used to go. He would sit there to drink and be on his own, to think and mostly when he was feeling like shit. Raegan was the exact same.

Raegan sat there leaning against the wall, sipping beer, and shooting at a target she had set up with her dads gun. There wasn't anything really that wrong, but she was thirteen and teenage hormones were sky rocketing... plus she just liked to be alone.

She suddenly heard a noise from one side of the abandoned building. She hopped up quickly, holding the gun up. She creeped over to where the noise had come from. Near the entrance, which was an old window with no glass in it anymore.

She looked around, trying to see what had caused the noise. until someone stumbled through the entrance to the building. She jumped. Oh fucking Jesus Christ," she said, seeing that it was Isaac. "You scared the shit out of me."

"Oh hey miss danger," said Isaac. "Fuck off get out of here," said Raegan.

"What are you doing in here?" He asked.

"I come here to think. And escape douchebags that pin me against walls when I ask them to pay for their fucking food," she said.

He smirked at her. "You really are a fiesty piece of south side trash aren't you"

"Born and bred, through and through," she said, walking back to face her target, firing the gun again.

"Also I was meant to ask. What's a girl like you doing with a bitch like Jakob Jackson?" He asked.

"What do you care?" She asked, not looking away from where she was firing the gun.

     "Don't. Just don't like little pussies," he said.

     "Why don't you just get the fuck out of here," said Raegan, turning the gun and firing a few bullets near Isaacs feet, making him jump backwards.

     "Now now, chill. I'm just talking to you," he said, walking towards her after she stopped firing. "I just think little fiery south side girls should be dragging down Jakob." He said coming inches away from her face once again.

     Raegan gritted her teeth and went to punch him but he grabbed her wrist. Raegan widened her eyes and stared into Isaacs. Fuck what was he doing.

     "Give me a go of the gun," he said.

     "My ass I will."

     "Come on, I'm good with a gun. Let me show you."

      Raegan reluctantly handed him the gun. He didn't lie about being good with it. He hit the target each time, not missing one shot, sending multiple bullets into the head of the target.

     "Okay fair fucks," said Raegan taking the gun off him. But she could do the exact same thing. She mimicked his actions, hitting each of her targets. He raised his eyebrows.

     "Wow Miss Milkovich, didn't expect that."

     "I told you that you didn't know how dangerous I was," she said smiling.

     He looked at her smiling for a minute.

He stayed with her for a while, drinking beer, sharing cigarettes and playing different games with the gun and their target.

"Also you can't tell anyone that we hung out. My dad hates Milkoviches, something about them robbing him, then when he confronted them about it wouldn't pay them back and ended up beating the shit out of him," said Isaac.

     Raegan giggled. "Yeah sounds about right." She said reloading the gun.

* * * *

She got home that day still not getting Isaac out of her head. She didn't know why, she had hated him up until that point.

     "What's up Rae?" Asked Ian when she walked into the kitchen, seeing a slight smile on her face.

     "Nothing.. I just had a good day," said Raegan, pulling a beer out of the fridge and sitting with them at the table.

     It was dark in the kitchen, only one light on as the family sat and sipped their beer.

     Mickey eyes her. "There's something else rugrat what is it," he said leaning over to her and poking her ribs.

     She giggled at this. "I dunno. There's this guy and I hate him really. But he found me today in the old building. He's really good with a gun, as good as me."

     Ian and Mickey looked at each other. Ian gave him a look that said "stay fucking calm." Mickey rolled his eyes at him.

     "Well, what's this pricks name," asked Mickey.

     "Isaac. I don't like him though. I really don't. And his family hates Milkoviches. Apparently we robbed his dad and beat the shit out of them," said Raegan.

     Ian smiled. "Sounds about right," he said and Mickey flipped him off.

      "What's the last name?" Asked Mickey.

     "Ward."

     "Oh shit I remember that. Elijah Ward. I was like fifteen, me and your uncle Iggy got into his house and stole all his parents shit."

     Raegan just gave him a look.

     "It doesn't matter anyway. He's a prick," said Raegan, in denial of getting butterflies when he shot the gun. She leaned over and took the cigarette from Ian, taking a drag.

     "Good," said Ian. "Will save me and your dad scoping him out."

     "No need. I know all about that guy. Family of pussies. Good coke though before the whole beating the shit out of him incident. He wouldn't sell to us," said Mickey.

     Raegan just smiled and rolled her eyes. Not knowing why she couldn't get him out of her head. "Anyone want another beer?"

"Sure," said Mickey, handing her Ian and his empty bottles. She went to the fridge, pulling two out, but she knocked one bottle over, making it smash on the ground and beer spilled everywhere. "FUCK!" She yelled in frustration.

"For fucks sake stupid fucking bottles!," she yelled, giving a short scream of frustration at the end.

     "Jesus Rae it's fine it's just a bottle it's not hard to clean," Ian soothed. "Shut up! I'll fucking clean it!"

     Mickey and Ian looked at each other with raised eyebrows. "The fuck is up your ass?" Mickey asked. "It's just fucking annoying! Just shut up and let me clean it!"