43-Ghetto married

"I'm telling you Rae, this girl had the biggest ass I've ever seen," Fred explained, smoking a cigarette as they sat in the Milkovich house, watching cartoons on the couch.

"You're actually pathetic Fred," she laughed.

"What?"

She smiled, taking a pull of her cigarette, "You fuck a girl based on her ass. I bet you any money she is telling her friends right now about how small your dick is."

"I agree," Franny added, carrying beers in from the kitchen, I guess this is what Gallagher cousins having some bonding time looked like.

"If it's that small, how do you think I fuck so many girls then?" He argued.

"Because your a slut and poke your dick where it doesn't belong," Raegan responded.

Franny sat down beside her, handing her a beer, "and their probably all drunk hookups so it's the alcohol fucking you, not the girls."

"Oh fuck you guys," Fred snapped, making the girls laugh.

     Raegan was just taking a sip of her beer when there was a knock on the door. She took her feet off the coffee table, put her beer down and got up to get the door as her cousins carried on watching TV.

     She opened the door to find a girl who looked to be only slightly older than her. She had blonde hair, blue eyes and was dressed in preppy clothes. An expensive looking cardigan, a skirt..the opposite to Raegan.

     Raegan stood there in her baggy tracksuit, her dads t shirt, a cigarette in hand.. clearly south side, but the girl looked about as Northside as they came.

     "Who the hell are you?" Raegan asked.

"Are you Raegan?" She asked.

"Yeah, who's asking?"

Suddenly, the girl just slapped her across the face.. Raegan looked back at her after the hit, smiling slightly, "Ohhh honey, you shouldn't have done that. You have any idea who I am?"

"The slut that made my boyfriend break up with me!" She cried.

Raegan turned around and grabbed the gun that was kept at the door, holding it up to her, "I find it kinda funny that a little preppy bitch like you thinks she can rock up to my house and slap me across the fuckin face. Should we see how fast it takes for this bullet to go through your chest?"

The girl went sickenly pale, as if she was going to pass out, "I- I was- I just thought-"

"Who's your ex boyfriend sweetie," Raegan smirked.

"Uh- I- Isaac Ward," she stuttered, not taking her eyes off the gun.

"Ohhh, I remember you. I clocked you in the nose when you were fucking him huh? You still mad about that? What he tell you that you were  gonna get married or some shit?" She laughed.

     "No- but we- we got together twice- then he- he just didn't get back to me," she croaked, more terrified each second by the sight of the gun being held up to her.

     "Well, I mean I'm guessing your a North side chick huh?"

     She nodded, biting her lip.

     "Well- I don't know how shit works there, but on the south side, if you go threatening people like fucking hitting them.. you have a death wish. Especially when it's me or my family, bet you never heard of us."

     The girl shook her head.

"Well Gallaghers and Milkoviches have racked up body counts with their guns, there's always at least 5 or 6 of us clogging up the jail system... and we fuck up everyone who fuck with us. And I have both of their blood in me. Understand?"

The girl nodded again.

     "Okay good, and the reason Isaac didn't get back to you is because he was fucking me. Still is. Got me pregnant and everything. So, before you go, make sure you understand this.. One. Isaac is, and has been fucking me for years, you obviously just didn't make the cut. Two. Don't ever fuck with Gallaghers or Milkoviches unless you have a death wish. And three. Get the fuck off my porch before I really do put a bullet in your chest for having the nerve to come to my fucking house and hit me."

     The girl didn't hesitate, she spun around, running down the steps and away from the house. Raegan just laughed watching her go, "fucking stupid bitch."

     "Jesus Rae," Franny laughed, "you never fail to live up to your name."

     "Ain't that a fact," Fred added.

     "Well, the little bitch won't fucking dare try that shit with me again," she smiled, flopping down onto the couch and taking a sip of beer.

     "And you guys say I'm a slut," Fred muttered.

     "You are," both girls said simultaneously.

     He sighed, "Seriously fuck you guys."

     Both girls just burst out laughing again.

***

     "Guess who came knocking on my door yesterday," Raegan told Isaac as he lay on her bed next to her. She could only let him in there when her dads didn't know about it because even though she was sixteen, her dads protectiveness never eased.

     "Who?"

     Raegan lit up the blunt she held in her mouth, "That skank you were fucking a couple weeks back."

     "Oh Jesus, that private school bitch? I can't even remember her name," he scoffed.

     "Yeah, well she came to my door. Slapped me in the face. Told me you were her boyfriend at one point," she scoffed.

     "Fuck me," he sighed, taking the blunt so he could have a pull, "what did Miss Rae do?"

     "Cant you guess? Pulled a gun on her. She had some fucking nerve. Told her the reason you didn't get back to her is because you were fucking me instead," she grinned.

     Isaac smiled back at her, running the tips of his fingers over her underwear band, "damn right. And you better not be fucking anyone else."

     "Technically were not going out though," she giggled.

     He propped himself up on his side to look at her, "but we're ghetto married. Got arrested together, quick links all the time.." he went on while starting to kiss down her neck.

     "Mm maybe your right," she giggled, running her hands through his hair as he kissed her, "so that means I can kill any other girl that I come across that comes looking for you."

     He grinned at her, "you're such a fuckin thug, you know that?"

     With that, he started to help her take off her underwear quickly and she started to take off his shirt. Guess you could say these two kids actually were ghetto married, the most chaotic, toxic, insane type of married.. but a strong one at that.

       Might only be the start of Isaac and Raegan yet though..