51- Family Reunion

"Okay, so Terry has guns planted all over his fucking house. So, when we get in there, you've gotta corner him in the kitchen, that's the only place in the house where there's not a gun easily accessible, he has to reach up to the cabinet above the oven to get one," Raegan ordered.

     "I'm pretty sure it's not that difficult to reach on the top of a cabinet. He'll shoot our asses," Yev argued.

     Raegan rolled her eyes, "I'm sorry, how many times have you been inside that psychotic bitches house since you can actually remember shit... thought so, shut the fuck up and trust me," Raegan snapped.

Yev laughed and shook his head, "you really are micks kid."

Raegan suddenly thumped him and he groaned and grabbed his shoulder in pain, "THE FUCK!" He whispered.

"You're his kid too, now come on, let's go!" She said through gritted teeth.

     The two crawled around the side of the house. They made their way to the window by the living room, which was slightly open.

Raegan absentmindedly pushed Yevs shoulder down and put her foot on top, using him as a human stool. Yev just grunted in annoyance and rolled his eyes as his little sister put her old, falling apart trainers on his white t shirt.

Raegan peered inside, scanning inside to see if the coast was clear. There he was, Terry, in a tank top, belly hanging out the bottom and passed out on the old ripped couch, drooling on the stained cushions.

Raegan put a finger to her lips, looking down at Yev, before hauling herself inside, killing bar in hand and ready. Yev followed closely behind, crowbar in hand.

Yevs eyes widened when he saw the amount of guns scattered on the coffee table. Raegan creeped over, examined the ones on the table, before grabbing a pistol from it.

Raegan turned and smiled at Yev, waving it in his face. She knew this would piss Terry off the most. Plus it was like a trophy.

She put the gun in her jeans before they both made their way to the kitchen. That's when the pair opened all the cabinets, and used their bat and crowbar to sweep out the presses. Glasses, mugs, plates and bowls fell and smashed everywhere.

Raegan swung the bat at the cabinet doors, breaking them clean off. They smashed the windows, wrecking the entire kitchen.

Terry was so blacked out, he didn't even flinch.

Raegan pulled a pocket knife out of her pocket, walked over to the couch where Terry slept. She started ripping slashes into all parts of the couch. All the cushions were being chopped up, when Raegans heart dropped.

Terry started blinking his eyes open slowly and groaned. Raegan froze, watching as he slowly lifted his head and squinted at her.

"What the-"

Before Terry could finish, Raegan had a white cloth pushed to his face, and he quickly closed his eyes again and fell back unconscious.

"Holy shit holy shit holy shit," Raegan sighed, "that was close."

"Bitch where the fuck did you get chloroform?" Yev snapped.

"Bitch how the fuck do you not have chloroform?" Raegan replied.

Next thing they knew, both their faces dropped. The front door was being opened. They didn't even have time to think before Iggy was standing at the front door.

       Shit.

     Raegan and Yev stood frozen, in a stare off as Iggy stared at both of them.

       "You little bitch Raegan," he shouted. He was about to make a run for them, but the siblings darted. Diving through the open window, Yev first landing on his stomach, Raegan after falling on top.

      "Ow fuck you Rae!" He grunted.

      "Shut the fuck up! Run for fucks sake!" She snapped, scrambling up and sprinted, Yev following closely behind.