31-Cant get him out of my head

Just wanna say tysm for all the feedback on this story💗

Raegan sat at the kitchen table later that night, hugging her knees to her chest and smoking a cigarette, extremely anxious about what might've went down that night. She had on a lose strappy top and shorts, which was all she usually slept in.

It must've been about 3am and the only light was the weak light that hung over the kitchen table.

Ian came trudging downstairs. He spotted Raegan. "Hey Rae, what're you doing up?" he asked. She ignored him, just chewed on her cheek and tapping her cigarette.

He sighed, knowing already what was on her mind. He walked to the table, pulling out a chair across from her.

Raegan looked up at him, still not saying anything and keeping eye contact with him as she took another drag of her cigarette.

Eventually she sighed, "Did you find him?"

"Yeah, we did," Ian said, taking a cigarette out of Raegans pack. He put it in his mouth and gestured towards the lighter.

"What did you do to him?" She asked as she lit his cigarette for him.

Ian smirked slightly, "You don't wanna know." Raegan sighed, knowing she really didn't want to know because her dads didn't fuck around with assholes.

"Was it bad?"

Ian scoffed, "He hit you Rae, you can guess what happened on your own."

"You're probably right.. I don't wanna know," she said taking another drag. "Didn't seem like a guy you would usually go for, he's a bit of a pussy. Why him?" Ian asked.

"Yeah exactly why him," Mickeys voice came from the stairs. "You eavesdropping now dickhead?" Raegan asked him as he walked to the fridge, pulling out a beer.

"No you two assholes were talking so damn loud I couldn't sleep fuck you very much," he said, sitting at the top of the table and poking her side.

"Anyways," Ian said rolling his eyes at Mickey, "why him?"

     Raegan sighed again, biting her lip. "I guess it was a rebound thing after Isaac."

     Mickey furrowed his brow, "Who the fuck is Isaac?"

     "The guy you were talking to is about today?" Ian asked. Raegan nodded, "I guess.. I mean after we fell out, I wanted to get back at him. Obviously I made a mistake with Anthony but now I just can't get him out of my fucking head, even though all we do is fight."

     Ian looked to Mick, thinking about how he had felt about him before they were married. "Give it time Rae," Ian finally said.

     "I mean, I guess if you guys were meant to be you'll find each other," Mickey added, making Raegan and Ian swing their heads to look at him, confused.

     "What?" He snapped as he saw their faces. "Since when were you one to give fucking relationship advice?" Raegan chuckled.

     "Fuck you," Mickey smiled. Raegan looked down again, she eventually got up and went to hug Mickey, nuzzling her face into his neck, and just like she did when she was younger, she traced over her name that was tattooed on his chest, as if she were a kid again.

     "You tell us if a dickhead ever has the balls to hurt you again," Ian warned as he saw her cuddling Mickey.

     "I will," she smiled. "You better," Mickey added.

     "You guys feel pretty strongly about this don't you," she teased. "Of course, you're our girl," Ian said, smiling at her.

     "Damn right," added Mickey, "Plus a lot of years back before you were born, we knew another girl and a man hurt her, and I swear that'll never happen again, and especially not to our little Milkovich. Guys that beat girls are fuckin pussies."

     Ian made eye contact with Mickey, knowing he was talking about Mandy. "What girl?" Asked Raegan.

     Ian sighed, "just a girl we knew really well. Meant a lot to us." Little did Raegan know, they were talking about her biological mother, who she had never met and her dads haven't seen in fifteen years.

     "Anyways, just, maybe you should tell that boy that you would consider how he felt. There's no point in pushing him away before anything has happened."

"Maybe."

"Maybe huh?" Mickey grinned, tickling her side as she squirmed out of his grasp. "Yes maybe!" She smiled, pushing his head.

***

Raegan was walking down to street the next day, trying to decide what the fuck to do about Isaac. She made her way back to the abandoned building, like routine she was going there to think.

She climbed the stairs that were on the verge of collapsing, running through everything Isaac and her dads had said in her head.

She made it to the top.. her heart sunk.

Isaac was there, his back to her...but he was fucking a different girl against the wall of the building.

Raegan stared in shock when the girl spotted her. "Shit!" She muttered, pulling up her pants.

Isaac spun around to see who she was looking at while buckling his pants, his face went pale when he saw it was her.

"Wait no Raegan, this is a misunderstanding," he pleaded before Raegan had even said anything.

"Misunderstanding? It looks like you're fucking another skank in my fucking place! You know this is where I come and you have the nerve to come here and fuck someone else in it" she screamed at him.

"What you call me?" The girl snapped. Raegan looked at her, "I called you a skank bitch, leave if you don't fucking like it!"

"Raegan! I thought we were fucking over!" He shouted. "Well we sure as hell are now! Fuck me you're just- UGH the biggest fucking cunt I have ever met Isaac Ward. Go fuck yourself!"

"You fucked someone else too!" He retaliated, walking closer to her. "That was when we broke up! We came to me yesterday telling me you loved me!" She screamed, shoving him backwards.

"FUCK RAEGAN!" He shouted, losing his shit, "I DID! I did fucking love you, and I know we'd ruin each other I still wanted you! I wanted you for fucks sake Raegan Gallagher Milkovich I told you I did! I fell in love with that fucking craziness physcho I side and your green eyes and fucking stupid smile I couldn't fucking help it! I was trying to cope!"

Raegan stood there, dumbstruck as tears formed in her eyes. "So your way of showing it was to go fuck some other whore," she scoffed, turning on her heels and storming back out.

     "Watch yourself bitch," the girl piped up. Raegan death stared her, gritting her teeth as she stomped forwards, punching her straight across the face.

      "Raegan no!" Isaac yelled pulling Raegan off of the girl. "Choose your battles bitch, you don't want to fuck with me!" Raegan yelled while being held back by Isaac.

     She shook free of his grasp, looking him in the eyes, they were watery like hers at this stage, them both knowing that this time, was very unlikely to be fixed.