24-Men are scum

In total, Raegan was sedated three times in the 72 hours she was in there, and she absolutely hated it. She barely ate for the three days since the food was shit. But her release date didn't take long to come around.

     Ian and Mickey plus Fiona this time had come to pick her up. "Heyyy, my little munchkin," Fiona said happily, running towards her and hugging her. "Hi aunt Fiona," Raegan said, voice muffled from how tight Fiona hugged her into her jacket.

     Fiona pulled away to look at her, "you okay? Everything went good in there?" She asked concerned. Fiona was the most worried, just like she had been when Ian got admitted.

     "Yea, everything's fine," Raegan smiled at her before being pulled in for another hug. Ian was next to hug her, swaying her side to side in the hug. "Ohhh I missed you little Gallagher," he said, kissing her forehead when she looked up at him smiling.

     Mickey pulled her in with one arm to his side. "Kinda fuckin annoyed you gotta come home, we were kinda enjoying the house to ourselves if you know what I mean," he said smiling. "Ew! The fuck dad," Raegan said, laughing as Mickey tickled her side. "You guys are fuckin disgusting."

     "Come on, let's go," Ian said. "Can we get Macdonalds? The food in that dump sucks ass," Raegan said. "Sure does," Ian agreed.

     ***

Isaac had Raegan up against the wall of the abandoned building, pulling up her skirt while kissing down her neck. "So where have you been the past few days," he panted, in between kisses.

"Psych ward, had to go there for court sentencing," Raegan panted back, pulling off her top. "Psych ward? For literal psychos?" He asked, pulling off his underwear, continuing their normal conversation before they fucked.

"Fuck no, just mentally ill," she panted as Isaac trailed his kisses down her body, she unhooked her bra. "Jesus Milkovich you really are one of a kind."

***

Both of them then collapsed onto the floor of the building, panting as they finished. They glanced at each other, smiling as they tried to catch their breath.

     "You really went to a psych ward?" He asked. "Yeah, just for three days. I had to coz it was either there for three days or a year in juvie," she replied, putting her bra back on.

     Isaac just looked at her, not really knowing what to say at first. "Well I guess you could kinda tell that you were going crazy," he said after a minute, pulling his shirt back on.

     What the fuck did he mean by that? "Excuse you?" Raegan snapped. "I mean, you ran away and started sucking off old guys for money. You almost killed me when I went to find you-"

     "Because you literally stalked me and followed me out there like some creep," Raegan cut across. "I had a fuckin right to kill you."

     "Fucking hell Milkovich you're not really gonna defend yourself right now the way you were acting when you ran off acting like some loon."

     Raegans mouth fell open, was this bitch really having the balls to say this shit to her right now?  "Fuck you Isaac who do you really think you're talking to right now? You have some fucking nerve," she shouted standing up from beside him.

     Isaac stood up to face her, tension rising as they both got angrier. "Are you fucking insane Raegan, you're getting pissed off because I said you were acting like a loon, when you were in fact acting like a loon. Are you fucking kidding me!"

     Raegan opened her mouth to say something, but shut it again, gritting her teeth instead and punching him straight across the face. He stood up holding his cheek where she struck him. "What the fuck Raegan!" He shouted, shoving her backwards.

     "I've had enough of your shit! You're a dick head. You have some fuckin nerve to say that shit about me, I'll fucking kill you!"

     "Fuck you Raegan. You're a psycho bitch!" Raegan picked up an empty bottle and threw it at him. "FUCK YOU! I never want to see you again and I promise you, you will not fuck me ever again!"

     "Think I give a shit? You're doing me a fucking favour," he shouted, storming out of the building and slamming an old door so hard, it actually fell from the impact.

     Raegan picked up another bottle and flung it at the wall in frustration. Isaac always was a douchebag, why did she like guys like this?

***

Raegan came home around midnight, as always walking into people drinking beer on the couch. This time it was Mickey, Ian, Lip, Debbie, Franny and Fred. She barely noticed since she was still so angry and she slammed the door.

     "What's up your ass?" Fred asked sipping his beer. Raegan turned to him, pointing her finger as she spoke. "Watch it Gallagher, I'm in a killing mood I could beat the shit out of you right now." Fred put his hands up sarcastically.

     Debbie laughed, siping her beer, "Fathers daughter alright."

     "What's up?" Ian asked. "Just another fucking boy," she said. "Fucks sake I told you to stay away from them, all of them are bad fuckin news," Ian said.

"Want us to kill him?" Lip asked. "I'll get my shotgun," Mickey said getting up.

     "No dad, don't. I'll sort it myself it's fine." "Boys are assholes Rae," Franny said. "It's true, some are scum of the earth," Debbie said. "I know."

     "Not all of them," Fred butted in. Everyone looked in his direction at once. "What?" Fred asked, confused why everyone glared at him at once.

     "You're the biggest asshole on the south side," Raegan answered. "What the fuck? No I'm not."

     Lip pushed his head, "yeah you are." It was true, he liked to fuck over girls a lot.

Raegan looked down at her bleeding knuckles from hitting Isaac. She hadn't even realised she was bleeding. "Shit Rae, come here I'll bandage you up," Debbie said, seeing her knuckles. "I'm fine Debs thanks."

"Looks like he was a real cunt," Franny said, seeing her knuckles too. "He was," said Raegan.

"Sure you don't want us to kill him? I'm sure Sergeant Slaughter and Lieutenant Gallagher would love to shoot off that guys dick with their shotgun," Lip asked.

     "Sure would," said Ian. "Abso-fuckin-lutely," Mickey added.

     "No, don't worry. I can handle shit on my own. Just get me a fuckin joint. I need to chill."

Sorry this chapter was short again💗 Thanks for all your feedback and comments I love reading them :)