48-Exactly my type

I know this chapter is super short! I just wanted to give you guys something to look forward to since I've been so busy!💗

"Missed ya," Isaac mumbled, lying on his back on Raegans bed as the moon shone through the window onto them. Both were dressed in just their underwear, I guess celebrating the fact that Raegan was home.

     "You did huh?" Raegan smirked. "Yeah, sure I mean not many other girls to fuck around here without having to shove my dick in the dishwasher," he shrugged.

      Raegan just smiled, putting a cigarette to her lips, "so you didn't fuck anyone while I was gone?"

     "Does my own hand count?"

     Raegan shook her head laughing, "no."

     "Then no.. did you?"

     Raegan shrugged, "I had the chance. I did some experimenting though. Just no dick."

     Isaac sat up and looked at her, "experimenting?"

     "Yeah.. everyone does it. Seeing if I was into it. It's not bad, don't know if I'm fully into it though. Still came a few times though."

     "Jesus. So you low key cheated," Isaac laughed.

     "No," Raegan replied, breathing out smoke, "First of all, I was in juvie and there was no penises or mouth kissing, second of all you can only cheat if you're in a relationship."

     Isaac sighed, "well.. then. Fuck it, be my girlfriend."

     Raegan coughed out smoke in shock, "the fuck?"

     "Well, I don't want you fucking no one else. And we're two people that have great sex, share great drugs.. and we're just as toxic as each other."

     Raegan looked at him as if he was crazy, but kept a slight smirk on her face, "That's true. You sure you want to get involved with a bipolar girl with anger issues?"

     Isaac just smiled back at her, "exactly my type." He leaned in and kissed her hard and she melted into the kiss.

     I mean.. it was just a matter of time.