10-You dont know how dangerous I am

Back to school. Raegan didn't like school... at all. She was starting seventh grade. She stormed down the stairs and sat at the table. Grabbing the cereal box angrily, an angry look on her face.

"Jeez, the fuck is wrong with you?" Asked Ian. "Fucking school sucks ass," she replied.

"Shut the fuck up whiny ass eat your cereal," said Mickey ruffling her hair and kissing the top of her head.

Raegan ate her cereal quickly, soon running upstairs and getting dressed and doing her hair. She dressed in her usual baggy south side clothes. She grabbed her bag and went back downstairs.

     Her dads stood with her at the front door before she left, both of them kissing her before she left.

     "Getting big now huh?" Said Ian, holding her chin up.

"Yea, maybe you will grow soon too dad, be as tall as daddy Ian," she smiled.

"Get your ass out that door," he retaliated making Ian and Raegan both laugh.

Raegan really was dreading school. It wasn't long before she was out the door, and back on the bus with Riley and Kila to another school year. She stared out the window of the glumly on the way their.

     The first portion of the school day went smoothly, just your normal welcome back shit. Until lunch time that was.

Kila, Raegan and Riley sat on the benches in the yard, sharing a cigarette. It was a dull day. When around the corner came a boy she hadn't seen in her school before.

It was the boy that she had pulled out of that fight a few weeks prior. The dickhead that was being too loud. He wore a black hoodie that was too big for him and baggy ripped jeans. He had the hood of his hoodie up and he was smoking a cigarette too.

He glanced at her looking, and saw her glaring at him. He walked over to them after noticing her looking, chest stuck out and chin held high with confidence.

Now that the swelling of his eye had gone down and there was less blood, she saw he had blue eyes. Black hair like hers too. He talked with the cigarette still in his mouth.

"Since when the fuck did you go to this school?" Asked Raegan, looking up at him standing over her on the bench, remembering how much of a douchebag he had been to her the last time she saw him.

"Since I got expelled from the other. I only went to the school a few blocks away before this, I'll be in high school next year anyway," he said. "Face is fine by the way." Throwing in a comment to suggest she didn't ask how he was doing.

"I didn't ask," said Raegan.
"Shit, you a fiery one?" He asked.
"No I just don't like taking assholes bullshit," she replied.

He raised his eyebrows, smirking at her comment. " Okay so what even is your name smartass."

Raegan glared for a minute, "It's Raegan, Raegan Gallagher-Milkovich."

"Isaac Ward," he said, smiling. "See ya." He turned his back and walked away.

"Who the fuck was that?" Asked Riley.

"Just this guy that was outside my house a while back fighting this guy. I split them up coz they were so damn loud. He was a douche bag," said Raegan taking a drag or her cigarette.

"He's kinda hot though," said Kila. "Shut the fuck up," Raegan laughed nudging her. "He's a complete cunt."

* * * *

After school, Raegan walked to her job. She worked at a corner shop (Kash N Grab) that she got because her dad had worked there years ago when he was fifteen, so she got the job easy.

     In she walked to the store, throwing her school bag behind the desk and sitting down, resting her head on the palm on her hand. She didn't get why they even kept this place open, hardly anyone came in there.

     About two hours had passed with only around 4 customers. When someone unexpected walked into the store. Isaac fucking Ward. Raegan just looked down pretending to be busy as Isaac approached the counter.

He picked out a few random things, a pack of smokes, gum, candy bars, chips... about fifteen dollars worth of stuff.

"See ya tough guy," he said about to walk out. "Oh hell no bitch, where the fuck is the money for that?" Said Raegan.

     He turned around to her and raised his eyebrows. "What?" He snapped.

     "You're gonna cough up some money right now before I crack your skull," said Raegan.

     Isaac smirked, putting down the stuff in his hands, then walked over to her squaring up to her. He towered over her, looking down, inches away from her face.

      "Really? You gonna crack my skull?" He asked smiling. Raegan squared up leaning in closer, their faces practically touching at how how close they were.

      "Not if you pay up jackass," said Raegan through gritted teeth. Before he suddenly pushed her up against the wall of the store, pinning her there. He pushed her so aggressively, packets of chips and other products fell off their shelves.

She grunted in pain with the impact of her back on the wall. He had one arm across her throat and the other holding her wrist against the wall.

     "I dare you to fucking threaten me again," he said through gritted teeth.

     "You think you scare me? You have no idea how fucking dangerous I am," Raegan said, lifting her chin up as his forearm was held firm against her throat.

     Isaac chuckled, leaning in closer. "Dangerous huh? You seem to be the one at risk here," he said...but then let her go. He pulled money out of his pocket and threw it at her.

      "You're cute you know, threatening me,"he said, as Raegan panted from being pinned at her throat. "Oh fuck you," she said.

     He grabbed his stuff and went to walk out the door. "See ya gorgeous," he said walking out the door, winking.

     "Fucking prick," muttered Raegan to herself, watching him go.

     Later that night Raegan reached home, slightly bruised on her neck. She walked in, dropping her bag and shutting the door behind her. She find her dads sitting on the couch watching tv and sharing a joint.

     They looked back at her. "Hey baby how are you," said Ian. "Tired," said Raegan.

     "Wait, what the fuck happened to your neck?" Asked Ian.

     That made Mickeys head spin around. "Who the fuck do I need to kill," he said.

     "Jesus I just got hit with a basketball at school... really awkwardly," Raegan said, the worst possible lie.

     "Jeez be more fucking careful," said Mickey. Raegan smiled. She sat down in between her dads, as the three of them watched tv, as Mickey put his arm around her.

Raegan didn't understand it, but she couldn't get Isaac out of her head.