49- Hand whore

Raegan had fallen asleep on the couch once again, you can guess it was from puking her guys up into the toilet and the entire room spinning.. she just passed out.

She was woken up from a violent knock on the door.

She groaned, rolling over in her sleep, "ughhh fuck off it's 3am, Mickey will pay you back in the morning!"

"Open door now!" A voice called in a strong Russian accent.

Raegan lifted her head from the couch pillow in confusion.. who in the name of fuck did she know with a russian accent?

"Fuck off! Call back in the morning!" She yelled back.

     But if course the knocking didn't stop, it continued getting louder and louder until Raegan was convinced the door would break in.

     "Jesus Christ!" She yelled, grabbing a pocket knife from the coffee table and going to answer the door.

     She swung it open, "WHO THE FU-"

     She stopped shouting immediately, surprised to find a pretty woman, around the age of her dads, and a boy, with blonde hair who couldn't have been more than 10 years older than her. She was expecting your typical south side street rat..

     This pair definitely did not fit that description. They were clean and very well dressed.

     "Where is Mickey Milkovich?" The woman asked.

     Raegan glared at her, holding the pocket knife towards them so it was in clear vision "who's asking?"

    Suddenly the woman chuckled, "Raegan?"

     Raegan was astounded at how the women knew her name, "who the fuck are you!"

     "I am step mother Svetlana. This your brother, Yevgeny,"

Raegan burst out laughing, "right, okay sweetheart, unless you want you and your side pieces sex organs on the ground in the next thirty seconds, I recommend walking your ass off my porch!"

Before Raegan could act on what she said, (which she definitely would have by the way), Mickey came downstairs. "Raegan what the fu-," he stopped talking when he spotted them, "oh fuck no no no. I got rid of your ass a long time ago."

     Ian soon followed suit, joining them at the front door, "Yev?"

     "We need place to stay. Husband goes bankrupt, no place to go. You are Yevgenys father. You take us in," the woman demanded.

     Raegan stood there, looking in utter confusion between them, "can someone explain to me what the fuck is going on please?"

     Svetlana, Mickey and Ian all exchanged glances. Ian walked to Raegans side, putting a hand protectively on her shoulder, "uh, Rae. This is Micks ex wife."

     "Eh no! The fuck she is, you know I only married the bitch because of fucking Terry. He would've had my ass if I didn't!" Mick argued.

     Ian ignored his statement and went on, "and I guess, technically Yevgeny is your half brother.. Jesus Christ you look different how fucking old are you?"

     The boy smiled, "Twenty-four.. And Half- brother that daddy chose to stay with his daughter, rather than first born son huh?"

      "Fuck this! Svet took you! Not like I had much of a say with that Russian whore!" Mick shouted.

      Raegan looked as the look on Yevgenys face turned to rage, "the fuck did you call my mother?"

     "A Russian, bitchy, Satan-sent, prostitute HAND-WHORE!" Mick bellowed... this should be fun.

Yevgeny of course lunged for his.. father you could say.. by blood at least. And punched him straight across the face.

Mickey in return grabbed his shirt, dragging him down and throwing him to the floor. Before he had a chance to climb on top and start punching, Ian grabbed him and pulled him back.

"CHILL! Mick," Ian yelled as he shoved him forcefully backwards.

Raegan stood half in amusement from the fight, half in shock. Was this guy seriously meant to be her brother?

"Okay okay, can someone actually fill me in on who the fuck these people are?" She snapped.

Yevgeny hauled himself up from the ground, wiping a slight bit of blood from his lip and turned to her, "My mom, and daddy dearest fucked a long time ago honey," he explained sarcastically, "Accidentally knocked mom up with me, they got forced to get married before he abandoned us and ran off to his red head lover."

"So... this guy is deadass my brother? What the fuck! Why didn't you guys ever tell me I had a fucking brother?" Raegan snapped.

"Because they have nothing to do with us Rae!" Mickey panted, "Svet ran off with Yev. Not like I had a fucking say."

"They didn't really end on the best terms Rae," Ian added.

"Look, lots of resemblance," Svetlana butted in, walking towards Raegan and Yevgeny and standing them beside each other.

"Are you shitting me?" Raegan rolled her eyes, "He's blonde hair blue eyed hitler boy, my hair is darker than dads soul and I have dads eyes too. We're nothing fucking alike!"

Ian smiled, as even though they may not look alike, their personalities matched to a T, "Oh I'm pretty sure you're kind of similar Rae," he smiled.

Svetlana turned to Ian and Mickey, "I don't care for your small dicks either. But still Mickey is Yevgenys father. Your job to look after, we stay here until we find better place."

"No!" Yevgeny and Raegan shouted simultaneously.

Ian sighed, "Raegan come on, up to bed."

      "Are we not going to talk about the fact that I had a brother this whole time, who apparently knew about me and I didn't know about him? What the fuck!" She argued.

     "Not now! We'll talk later. Bed now!" Ian demanded.

"Fuck this shit! I'm sick of you keeping shit from me!" She yelled, beginning to storm up the stairs.

"Hey! We're doing this shit to protect you! Got a problem with that? Huh?" Mickey argued.

Raegan laughed, meaning they fucked with her anger, "Okay, big man. Tell me HOW THE FUCK, knowing I have a sibling and knowing that two sperms didn't make me! For fucks sake I didn't know how I was made until I was sixteen! FUCK! Fuck you!" She yelled back at Mick, then turning to Svet and Yevgeny, "and fuck you! And fuck you."

With that, she stormed upstairs.

Let me know what you think of this chapter. I'm still unsure. But I think it'll be kind of interesting to see Yevgeny and her relationship form :))