𝑾𝒆𝒊𝒓𝒅𝒐𝒔 ~𝑨𝒍𝒂𝒏 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒈~

Requested by Burning_Charcoal hope you like this one❤

1987

You couldn't contain the smile on your face as you walked along the boardwalk with your boyfriend, Alan. Instead of stopping and going on some rides, or even playing some arcade games, he took you to the comic book shop. Insisting that you meet his bestfriend, and brother.

"Okay, if they start being weirdos just ignore them, afterall it's not like they get to see a pretty girl like yourself everyday" Alan whispered, which made you blush. That's when you both began approaching a boy wearing a bandana, and another one with golden locks of hair.

"Y/n, this is Edgar, my brother. And that's my bestfriend Sam" Alan explained, pointing to each of them.

"So y/n, do you believe that vampires are real?" Edgar asked with a look of seriousness.

"Do you always have to be a freak around girls, jackass?  Your boyfriend questioned, clearly annoyed by the weird vibe his brother had already given off

"Jeez, calm down, Alan" you laughed, and squeezed his hand.

"Well do you like comic books then?" Sam wondered, with a hopeful look on his face.

"Yes, I do actually"

"Wait, what if she's a vampire, man" Edgar said worriedly, backing away slowly.

"Would you knock it off already?" Alan scolded, finally becoming embarrassed by Edgar's interrogation

"Yeah, man, if she was a vampire Michael would be all over her by now" the blonde boy, said.

You laughed at their antics, before catching a glimpse of a tall guy with dark hair and shades, he had on a leather jacket and was pacing around outside.

"What's wrong with that guy?" You asked Alan quietly, but not quiet enough since Edgar and Sam heard you.

"Oh that guy?, that's my brother. He's a vampire" Sam stated nonchalantly, before burying his face back into his comic book.

You gulped, and looked over at Alan worriedly. If Sam was joking then that would've been pretty rude, but if he was being serious than that was just frightening.

"Don't be worried, babe, he's a good vampire" Alan cooed, making Edgar scoff and roll his eyes.

"Yeah right, no vampire is good, Alan"

"But Michael is good, here I'll prove it. Mike, come here!" Sam shouted, which made his brother jump, before coming inside the comic book shop.

"This is y/n, y/n this is my brother Michael" Sam introduced you and his brother to one another, which atleast eased your nerves to some extent.

"Nice to meet you, your too pretty to be hanging out with these dorks" he chuckled lowly.

Alan shot a glare at Michael, but decided not to mess with him since he was a vampire afterall.

"Sam, were leaving in five minutes, so I suggest you hurry your ass up" Sam's brother said sternly, making Sam shake a bit, before he watched his brother leave the store.

You didn't know what to say, you didn't even know what to feel. I guess you were pretty speechless and uneasy, Alan noticed that too.

"C'mon, let's go on some rides,. It'll take your mind off this entire situation"  Alan placed a sweet kiss on your lips, and guided you back out onto the boardwalk.

"Hey, look, I'm sorry about those guys. There's just alot of stuff going on in this place right now, but it will be resolved" Alan reassured, wrapping his arm around your waist.

"Its fine, I get it. And if I don't, then you can fill me in on it later" you winked playfully

"Later?"

"Yeah, when you take me home, I want some more alone time with you. In my bedroom too" you grinned, and Alan couldn't help but return it before chuckling.

"You are such a cool girlfriend"

~Not Edited