𝑺𝒆𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒕 𝑪𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒉 ~𝑫𝒖𝒄𝒌𝒊𝒆 𝑫𝒂𝒍𝒆 #1~

1986

1986

"So are you gonna ask Duckie to prom?" Your bestfriend friend Andie asks as you both walk down the crowded school hallway,getting ready for next period.

You had the biggest crush on your other bestfriend Duckie,the problem was he had a crush on Andie. Not you.

"I don't know maybe" you blush and clutch your books to your chest.

"He mentioned asking you out" you add as you open your locker.

"Me? Your kidding right?" Andie chuckles opening her locker that was right next to yours

"I'm not kidding,he was talking about it the other night when we were studying at my place" you say

"Well Duckie must be crazy,he should know by now that I like Blane" Andie rolls her eyes playfully slamming her locker shut.

"Hello ladies" Duckie says startling you and Andie

"Hey duckie" Andie and you say in unison.

"You are both wearing very volcanic ensembles today I see" duckie smirks as he moves his glasses down so he could get a better look of you and andie.

"Well I'm gonna go I can't be late for class" Andie says trying to leave duckie and you alone together.

"Hold on my lady,let me guide you" Duckie calls out rushing up to Andie's side.

You look down and kick your locker making it rattle.

"Are you coming Y/n?!" andie shouts halfway down the hall.

"Yeah I am" you regain your composure and run up to your two best friends.

Later on that day

Andie and you finished school and had to head down to the record store where you both worked.

"Why don't you just tell Duckie how you feel?" Andie suggests as she works on a piece of fashion she brought along with her

"I don't know andie,I already know he doesn't like me back"

"Applause applause applause" iona says aloud as she steps down from the ladder she was using to hang vinyls on the roof.

You and Andie both laugh

"So iona do you think y/n here should ask out our male bestfriend?" Andie asks