𝑺𝒖𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒓 𝑱𝒐𝒃 ~𝑹𝒂𝒍𝒑𝒉 𝑴𝒂𝒄𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒐~ #1

Y/f/c= your favourite colour

1985

Summer had just began when your parents made you get a summer job at the local diner and you were dreading it.

You had better things to do this summer like hang out with friends but that wouldn't be happening now.

Today was your first day so one of the other employees showed you how to do everything. After an hour of your shift your eyes landed on a really cute boy around your age.

You walked over to his table and adjusted your uniform which was a blue mid-knee skirt and a blue button up t-shirt,along with your white apron that was tied around your waist.

"Hi how may I help you?" You smile at the boy

"Oh hey I'll take a strawberry milkshake and fries please" the boy replied

"Your really pretty what's your name?" the boy asks as you scribbled down his order.

You look up with a smirk on your face,a light blush spreading to your face

"My name is y/n" you reply

"I'm ralph. Um do you wanna go out tonight with me?" Ralph questions nervously

"Of course. Here is my address pick me up at 7 tonight" you then scribble down your address with your phone number aswell and hand it to ralph.

"Hey thanks" Ralph smiles back taking the piece of paper.

"See you tonight ralph" you smirk before attending to other customers.

Later that night

You finished your shift and rushed home.

"Hey honey how was your first day?" Your mom questions as you walk into the house.

"Great,listen I cant talk right now I'm going out with some friends bye" you lied and ran up the stairs and into your bedroom.

You look at the time on your alarm clock. '6:30pm' it flashed in red.

You had a quick shower and did your hair before changing into a pair of blue jeans and a y/f/c sweater along with a pair of y/f/c converses.

By the time you were done the time was '6:55pm'

You heard knocking and hurried down the stairs and answered the door,before your parents could.

"Hi ralph" you smile and step out of the house closing the door behind you.

"Hey,so do you wanna go to the carnival?" Ralph asks as you and him begin walking down the street.

"Sure" you reply

After a 10 minute walk you and Ralph arrived at the carnival.

You and him spent the night going on all kinds of rides and playing all sorts of games,and Ralph ended up winning you a stuffed bear.

Soon enough it was 10:00pm and you had to get home before your parents started to worry.

"Want me to walk you home?" Ralph questions as we exited the carnival

"I'd like that" you interlock hands with ralph and begin walking home with the teddy bear tucked under your other arm.

Ralph walked you up to the porch of your house.

"I really had fun tonight" you say smiling for the a millionth time tonight.

"So did I" ralph smiles back

"Well I better get inside.I'm pass curfew"you chuckle

"Goodnight y/n" ralph says

"Goodnight ralphy" you giggle before kissing his cheek and entering your house.

From then on you and ralph went out every night and you had the best summer ever now that Ralph was your boyfriend

Not edited