𝑲𝒊𝒔𝒔 𝑴𝒆 𝑨𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏 ~𝑳𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒐 𝑫𝒊𝑪𝒂𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒐 #3~

1995

1995

It was a Friday night and you were sitting on your bed going over Leo's lines for his upcoming movie,trying to help him memorize them but all he did was pace around a room looking at the little ornaments and framed pictures that were scattered around.

"Are you even paying attention?" you asked and threw a pencil at his back making him finally turn around and look in your direction.

"Of course I am" leo began to walk towards your bed before he decided to sit at the end of the bed,opposite from you.

"No your not I can tell, so why did you ask me to help you anyways?" You folded your arms across your chest,a bit annoyed that you were wasting your time reading lines for a movie you weren't even in.

"Because I love hearing your voice read my lines" Leo smirked

"You are so cheesy" you laughed and threw a pillow at his face making him chuckle

"Why do you keep throwing things at me?" Leo laughed and threw the pillow back at you making you giggle

"Because you deserve it"

"No I don't but do you wanna know what I deserve?" Leo moved closer to you,a smirk on his face

"What?" You blushed as his eyes scanned your face,finally landing on your lips

"Those lips on mine" leo whispered seductively leaning forward,slowly capturing your lips with his own in a passionate kiss, making you melt.

You layed back on the rows of pillows behind you as leo climbed on top of you,his lips still attached to yours.

"I love you" he said breathlessly before he pulled away

"I love you too,now kiss me again" you pulled him back down to you by the collar of his shirt making him laugh a bit until he kissed you again.

Not edited