𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝑻𝒓𝒊𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒍𝒆 ~𝑷𝒐𝒏𝒚𝒃𝒐𝒚 𝑪𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒔 #6~

Requested by addygrace24 hopd you like this one

1965

Being in a love triangle was hard for Addy, especially since she couldn't decide if she loved Ponyboy or Sodapop better. I mean both were equally charming and handsome to the max. Yet, she still found herself in a jam when it came to deciding which one she wanted to be with.

She was scared that Sodapop and Ponyboy would fight once she told them about her love triangle between the two. Or if they fought because of it. So she kept it secretive.

Addy was pulled out of her thoughts by the feeling of Sodapop resting his hand on her thigh, while Ponyboy came by and took a seat on the other side of her.
She blushed, and quickly looked away to see Steve and Two- bit horsing around with eachother in front of them. Atleast that made her laugh, but made Ponyboy look over at her, to see his brothers hand making contact with her thigh.

"Uh Sodapop, why is your hand on my girl?" Pony asked, narrowing his eyes at  Soda, becoming infuriated with his brother making moves on "his" girl.

Just when Pony said that, the room went quiet and all eyes were on the three. Addy mentally cussed to herself, realizing that Pony and Soda would find out about the love triangle she had caused.

"What are you talking about Pony? Addy is my girl, not yours" Sodapop retorted standing up at the same time Ponyboy did, so they could be face to face.

"No way, just last Thursday I took her to the drive- in" Pony stated, making Soda turn and glare at Addy.

"But you said that you were studying that night when I asked you out" Soda furrowed his eyebrows, his tone becoming rougher and angrier by every second.

Addy knew she had to stop the two brothers from fighting, so that's what she did.

"Boys, listen, I haven't been completely honest with you two for a while now. So here goes nothing" Addy began, before glancing at Steve and Two-Bit staring at her with a look of disappointment.

"I-I've been dating you two, at the same time because I was infatuated by you both. I'm so sorry guys" Addy admitted, her heart breaking as she watched Ponyboy and Sodapop's facial expressions saddened.

"Well, that's just great" Soda face palmed, and began pacing the room.

"I-I guess your gonna have to choose Addy, because I don't wanna be apart of this love triangle anymore" Ponyboy stated firmly, looking down at his dirty sneakers.

After thinking about it for a few moments, Addy decided to go with Ponyboy. Afterall, they tended to be closer and had alot more in common.

"Sodapop, you are an amazing guy, and I will forever love you for that, but I'm gonna go with Pony" Addy finalized her decision to Soda, which made an even more hurt look appear in his eyes.

"That's fine, I don't care" Soda huffed roughly, feeling his sadness turn to anger quickly, making him storm out of the Curtis household.

Two-bit and Steve followed quick behind him, just incase he started to do something reckless.

"So, that's that now, huh?" Ponyboy sighed, as Addy stood up and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"I guess. Look I'm sorry for not telling you about that, I'm such a bad girlf-" Addy was cut off, by Ponyboy leaning down to place a sweet and delicate kiss on her lips.

It lasted a bit longer than a few of the other kisses that they had shared, but neither of them cared. Eventually Ponyboy pulled away with a smile, and rubbed his nose on Addy's, making her blush and giggle.

"Your the best girlfriend, and what you did is in the past. I'm over it too, because- well, I'm in love with you" Pony confessed, even though he was too young to fall in love.

Addy had a shocked expression on her face at Pony's sudden confession, but she quickly recovered from it by pecking his lips once more.

"I'm in love with you too"

Pony chuckled and nodded, while he engulfed Addy into a bear hug. And That's just what she needed after everything that just happened.

Not Edited