𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝑰'𝒎 𝑰𝒏 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 ~𝑫𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒚 𝑷𝒐𝒑𝒆~

1987

1987

When you walked into music class today you noticed a very cute boy who had golden locks and the most beautiful blue eyes you ever saw,along with a pair of circle framed glasses perched on his nose.

You couldn't stop staring at him so you kept stealing glances of him instead of focusing on the music lesson.

Eventually class was over and you rushed out of the classroom to get to your next class.

All of sudden you feel a tap on the shoulder making you turn around to face the boy with golden hair

"Hi I'm danny. Danny Pope. I couldn't help but notice all the staring you were doing" danny smirks making you blush

"oh yeah sorry about that I'm y/n y/l/n"

"Its alright and you have a lovely name" he smiles tucking a piece of hair behind your ear

"Thanks" your entire face was completely red

"Your very beautiful" danny looks over all your features

"And your super handsome like really handsome"

This time danny was blushing

"Mr. Pope and miss y/l/n skipping class?" the principal speaks up

"No y/n here is actually showing me around"

"Oh I see, well then carry on" the principal walks away

"Thanks for saving my ass"

Danny chuckles "no problem. Hey do you wanna do something tonight?"

"Like what?" You raise a brow

"Anything really"

"Okay we can do something" you smile before you and danny continue walking to class together.

2 weeks later

You and danny hung out every night knowing eachother more and more everyday.

He even brought you home to meet his parents who adored you. Danny and you were in love.

Right now you were standing in your backyard looking up at the stars swaying softly to the spring breeze.

Until you felt a tap again your shoulder. You turned around to see Danny

"Danny what are you doing here?!" You exclaim.

He holds a finger to his lips "I'm here to admire you of course" he whispers making you blush and giggle.

You and Danny just stand there looking into eachothers eyes when he wraps his arms around your waist.

"Kiss me"

Danny and you begin kissing slowly and passionately.

After two minutes you were kissing faster craving eachothers lips more and more.

You run your hands through his hair and his hands softly squeeze your butt making you gasp into the kiss.

Danny pulls away breathlessly.

"I think I'm in love with you" he states holding your hands in his

"I think I'm in love with you too"

You reattach lips and begin making out again on the grass.

Eventually you both fall asleep in eachothers arms in your backyard

Not edited