𝑫𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑰𝒏 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑹𝒂𝒊𝒏 ~𝑳𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒐 𝑫𝒊𝑪𝒂𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒐 #5~

Requested by QuirkyBreadSorry that this took so long

Sorry that this took so long

1995

"Tonight has been amazing Leo, its ashame you gotta take me home now" you sighed and looked out the passenger window, watching the raindrops roll down the glass.

"Who said I was taking you home babe?" Leo asked and glanced over at you with a raised eyebrow and his beautiful smile on display

"Well I just thought because we were going in the direction of my place-"

"Quick to make assumptions? Bad move" Leo joked making you playfully roll your eyes.

Leo ended up pulling into an empty parking lot and parked in one of the spaces before flipping through the radio to a channel that was starting to play 'footloose'.

"What are we doing here?" You wondered watching Leo unbuckle his seatbelt.

"We're gonna have some fun" Leo smirked

"How are we suppose to have fun when it's raining?"

"Ever heard of dancing in the rain? Now c'mon" Leo got out of the car making sure to open all the doors of the vehicle so the music was louder.

You hesitantly got out of the car and Leo immediately grabbed your hand, spinning you around making you laugh.

The rain was drenching both of you at this point but all you two cared about was the smiles on eachothers faces as you danced around like idiots.

Not Edited