𝑪𝒖𝒅𝒅𝒍𝒆 𝑴𝒆, 𝑫𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 ~𝑴𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒆𝒍 𝑱. 𝑭𝒐𝒙~

Requested by egg22egg ❤

1985

"Oh this is absolutely beautiful!" You gasped, swinging open the door of the hotel room that Michael booked you two.

Since you and Michael had been best friends forever, he decided that when he got back from filming that he would book a weekend away. Somewhere that you had always wanted to go, and that's what he did.

"I knew you were gonna say that" Michael chuckled, carrying your luggage into the room.

"You know I could've carried in some of the luggage?. I feel bad that you did it all" you sighed, while Michael placed the luggage onto the ground.

"Don't worry about it" Michael reassured with a smile "Now lets go see what this place has to offer, shall we?" He added with a playful look on his face, making you giggle and interlock your hand with his.

"Yes we shall" you responded in a over exaggerated posh voice.

To some, you two looked like a picture perfect couple, when in reality you were just extremely close friends. Both of you secretly wished for a relationship with eachother though, but neither of you could make a move.

_______________

After a night out on the town, exploring all of the tourist attractions and having a unintentional romantic dinner, you two found yourselves back in the hotel room.

"Well that was fun, wasn't it?" Michael laughed, as you fell into the plush sofa with a smile on your face.

"That was the best time I've ever had" you yawned, finally feeling the exhaustion kick in.

Michael noticed, and picked your tired frame up bridal style, taking you into the bedroom which was suppose to have two beds.

That wasn't the case once you both noticed there was only one bed.

"You can have the bed, I'll take the couch if you want" Michael stated, not wanting to come off as a creep and throw himself into a bed with you.

You grinned and reached up to run a hand through his hair, you didn't have a problem sharing a bed with him. Afterall, you two were bestfriends.

"Nonsense, I have no problem sharing a bed with you"

"Are you sure?" Michael questioned, a hint of worry and uncertainty on his face.

"Yes Michael" you laughed, before Michael headed over to the bed, and gently placed you down on the bed.

You watched Michael switch the lights off, and walk over to the opposite side of the bed. He layed down, and faced away from you, making you giggle.

"Cuddle me, darling" you said in another posh accent, earning a chuckle from Michael. That's when you climbed ontop of him, and nuzzled your face in his neck, while his arms wrapped tightly around you.

"I love you" you whispered, seriousness laced in your tired voice. Your confession made Michael's eyes widen, before he smiled and squeezed you tighter.

"I love you too, y/n"

~Not Edited