𝑽𝒐𝒊𝒄𝒆𝒔 𝑪𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝑱𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝑫𝒆𝒂𝒏~

*WARNING* light smut

1988

It was a cool night in the midst of October,the autumn breeze blowing through the opened window in your bedroom.

You we're too caught up in your journal you didn't even hear your boyfriend over the angry rant about Heather Chandler that you were scribbling rapidly.

"Earth to y/n? Hello?" J.D's voice called out making you snap your head up to look at him standing in the middle of your room,waving his gun around like it wasn't loaded,when for a fact you knew it was

"Jeez watch what your doing with that" you said and got up of your chair walking over to his taller figure

J.D tossed the gun on your bed and placed his hands on your hips as you rested yours on his shoulders.

"Let me guess?....Your writing another angry rant about Heather Chandler right?" J.D questioned with a raised eyebrow making you give a small smile

"Yes I am" you sighed as you gazed into his beautiful eyes that made you mesmerized

"Why don't you just....how do I put this?....eliminate her"

"Kill her?" You asked in a shocked tone making him chuckle

"Well I'm not saying you have to kill her although that would be a dream come true to all of us,just give her a taste of her own poison"

"I'll think about"

"And I'll think about you without that robe on" J.D smirked as his fingers moved up to fidget with the ties on the purple short silky robe you were wearing.

Voices carry by til tuesday came on as
J.D managed to untie the two pieces of material from eachother, revealing your white bra and underwear

"Why are you so beautiful?" J.D wondered as his eyes looked your body up and down making you blush.

"So....are you just gonna stare or are you actually gonna touch me?"

J.D smirked before he placed his soft lips on yours in a passionate kiss, you began to feel your legs turn into jelly at his touch.

Then he started backing you into your desk behind you,the kiss speeding up and the passion disappearing as lust took its place.

You felt J.D pick you up and sit you onto the desk,knocking over some books,including your journal and lamp. Your legs wrapped around his waist pulling him closer to you,and your hands found their way into his dark locks.

His lips moved from yours and down to your neck sucking hickies as you tried to catch your breath

"J.D...." you sighed while he moved the robe off your shoulders, letting it fall on the desk behind you.

You managed to help him out of his trench coat and pull his plaid button- up over his head.

"Y/n? What's all that noise?" Your dads sharp voice asked from behind the door.

"I-I saw a spider and it scared me so I fell back and knocked a few things over" you lied

"Okay you better get some sleep,night" with that you heard your father's footsteps fadeaway

"Well we obviously can't finish this here,wanna get a slushie and go back to my place?" J.D wondered throwing his shirt and trench coat back on.

You smirked and nodded before you changed into something that covered you more. Then you snuck out and left with J.D.

Not edited