𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝑬𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 ~𝑹𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝑷𝒉𝒐𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒙 #2~

Y/f/n: your friend's name

1988

Third person's POV

"I should've appreciated him more you know,now it's too late cause he's found another girl who loves him more than me" y/f/n rants running a hand through her hair as she paces back and forth in front of you.

As you listen to her rant even more you realize that maybe you don't give your boyfriend River enough affection. Then your overthinking gets the best of you as you start thinking about how he might break it off with you.

You knew deep down River would never do that right?.

"Listen y/f/n I'm sure everything will work out but I gotta go.... I have chores to do" you make up an excuse and rush out of y/f/n's house,running as fast as your red high tops could carry you to get to River's house,your unzipped multi coloured wind breaker blowing in the breeze.

Once you arrive you notice River's parents putting some luggage into their Volkswagen.

"Y/n what a pleasant surprise!,you must be here to see river" His mom exclaims as she notices you coming up the driveway.

"Yeah I am actually,is he home?" You wonder before chewing on your bottom lip nervously.

"He's upstairs hun"

"Okay thanks"

"Why don't you keep River in check for us? Were going away for the weekend and we don't know what kind of mischief our seventeen year old son will get into" River's dad says sternly

"I can assure you there will be no mischief" you reply chuckling nervously before you walk into the house. You hurry up the stairs and down the hall in the direction of River's room.

You open the door to see river practicing some lines,his back facing you.

Quietly,you close his door and lock it before tip toeing over to him and wrapping your arms around his waist,making him immediately turn around to face you.

"Y/n What are you doing here?!" He smiles making your heart melt

"I just wanted to spend some time with my handsome boyfriend" you smirk as you look up at his taller frame

River returns the smirk before he leans down a bit to place a tender kiss on your lips making butterflies erupt in your stomach.

"So what do you wanna do?" River asks aa he pulls away

"Cuddle? Makeout? Anything really as long as I'm with you" you smile as you hold both of his hands in yours.

"Your adorable" river laughs and rubs your nose with his which makes you blush at the sweet gesture

He pulls away and you end up pushing him gently onto his bed, his eyes widen at the sudden action. You take off your wind breaker which reveals your def leppard band shirt that your wearing before you crawl on top of river,making sure you straddle him.

You then lean forward and begin placing kisses all over his precious face making him laugh and blush at the same time

"Control yourself y/n" river says jokingly

"Never" you then place the last kiss on his lips,he kisses back and flips you so he's on top,the kiss getting more and more passionate by the minute.

You wrap your legs around his waist as you run your hands through his soft golden locks making him purr.

River ends up pulling away for air,his eyes scanning your face.

"Your so beautiful"

"Aw and your so handsome" you smile and squeeze his right cheek playfully.

River rubbed the spot on his face where you pinched him.

"River do I give you enough love and affection?" You finally ask the question that has been bothering you since you left y/f/n's place.

"What? You give me more than enough. If anything I should be asking you that" River makes eye contact with you as he speaks

"River you know you give me more than enough too right?" You give a reassuring smile that river returns.

You begin to miss River's lips so you cup his face with both of your hands and kiss him again,he kisses back as he rests his forehead on yours.

"I love you y/n" river breaks away from the kiss again as he says the 'L' word for the first time.

Your eyes widen and you smile

"I love you too River" you reply

You and river ended up spending the whole weekend in eachothers arms,never wanting to let go.

A/N: I'm sorry y'all that I haven't been updating. I lost inspiration and ended up getting writers block but thankfully I was able to come up with this.

P.s: I can't believe this book has soooo many reads, thank you all sm😊💕

Not edited