Flashbacks (chapter 1)

!!!TW: VIOLENCE, GUN, PANIC ATTACKS, SH!!!

"LEAVE ME ALONE! I HATE YOU!" Tears were running down my cheeks as I held the gun in front of his face. His tall body stood up and tried to comfort me.
"C'mon kitty, you wouldn't actually hurt me-" he chuckled and tried to put my gun down.
"I SAID STEP BACK OR ILL SHOOT YOU! GO AWAY!" I screamed at him with the loaded gun still in my hands.
"THAT'S ENOUGH YOU SLUT!" he took the gun out of my hand and slapped me hard across face. "YOU LITTLE BITCH, I SWEAR YOU ARE GOING TO REGRET THAT!" I tried to run but his hand found a way to my wrist and twisted it hardly.
•••••••••••
"Y/N!" I was sitting on the bathroom floor when my mom came in and noticed me.
"Y/N! Come here baby, breathe, just breathe.."
I did as she said but my thought were still coming back to that horrible place, like always. I started seeing clearly again and after few moments I calmed down.

"Y/N, I'm here okay? I love you baby, we will be leaving in few hours, are you packed?"
I nodded still in slight phase of desperation and walked to my room.

So this is it, I'm leaving, I'm finally fucking leaving. No more bullies and hopefully no more thoughts of the past.

*time skip*

It was time to leave the old house and drive up to the airport. I heard mom yelling at me from the downstairs to check if I'm ready.

"Just a moment!" I opened my small bag and packed my phone, charger and my diary in it. I basically use the diary just for writing new songs. I just hope everything will go smoothly.

*in the airplane*

I looked out of the window and started to think about how it can all get wrong in the new school, new people and new everything... I started scratching my arm till the point where it started to hurt really badly. I noticed what I'm doing and grabbed my diary, I started go thru all of the lyrics and i calmed down a bit. This will be hard... I thought to myself. I looked next to me, my mom was peacefully sleeping and Anna was playing with some colorful animals on her iPad. I can't believe that girl is almost 6, I miss how little she was, I miss how she always came to room when it was raining... she is my everything, her and mom are the only things that make me want to battle.

*time skip*

The new flat was not bad, I had my own room in the second floor. It was not a big house but it was pretty, Paris was sweet but the houses here are obviously very expensive than where we lived before. It was my mom's dream to move to France, she seems very happy and it will be better for Anna's future.

I took out all my stuff, it was Sunday and I had school next day, it was very weird but my mom wanted me to go right away so 'I don't have time to think about past'. She is right, it will be better.
••••
"Y/n, could you please take your sister and go take a walk? You can show her your new school if you want."
"Course' mom, let me just get different shoes, these are very uncomfortable." I chuckled.

I took Anna and we walked around the city, ofc it is pretty big so just to my school, then we walked around the park and got our selves some ice cream. I found a very nice spot to sit and we talked about when is she going to school.

When we got home it was pretty late and I just wanted to lay down, tomorrow will be a big day. The last thing I remember is thinking about what should I wear.

A/N. HEY BUGS! I just wanted to make clear up some thing I might use in my book, idk if you could understand it!

Y/n = your name
H/c = your hair color
F/c =favorite color
E/c = eye color
Y/l = your last name