Party - part 3 (chapter 6)

It was around 1 am and most of us got tired. We were planning on where to sleep and everyone agreed that the younger girls (rose,Juleka, marinette etc.) will sleep in Juleka's room, there was like 2 more spots and Mia & Lisa (blonde girl from the other class) took them.

So I had to sleep in Luka's room or outside. And I just couldn't imagine sleeping outside because it wasn't summer and we were right next to the river. So I agreed to sleep in Luka's room. Adrien couldn't sleep here and Nino's mom was too scared to let him sleep here.

I got my things on the mattress and looked around the room. It was pretty, I've been here just few hours ago but in the moonlight it's even prettier. While I was looking around Luka came into the room.

"Hey what were you thinking," he took my things and put them on his bed. "you aren't going to sleep on the floor m'lady."

"I'm Okay with sleeping on the floor," i took my things back.

"Well i am not Okay with that..." he took them back.

"LUKAAAAA!!!" I tried to take them back but he was taller than me and I lost hope.

"You see y/n, you are my quest and I don't want you to sleep on floor kay?"

"Okay..." I said with "fake mad" expression.

I took out my things, gosh I just realized I have my old hello kitty pyjamas with me. I wasn't expecting sleeping with some boy. I chuckle to myself, this is going to be weird. But Luka wouldn't try anything if I didn't want to. I think he is one of those boys who wouldn't ever hurt any girl.

"Luka?"
"Yes y/n?"
"Can I go to shower?"
"Yeah, it's right there."
"Thanks!"

I walked to the room, there was a small shower and also toilet and radiator where they put... towers, shoot.. i forgot my tower. It's okay I'm just going to ask Luka for one.

I opened the door back to his bedroom. "Luka, I forgot my towe-"

"What?" He turned around and I just realized he was changing, 𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝 𝚢/𝚗, 𝚝𝚠𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢. But this time he was just in his boxers. They were dark blue and I saw his whole tall figure. He has a really nice body, he is skinny and has muscles. It is not really a six pack but gosh he is so fucking hot. Of course I saw his -you know what- by looking at his boxers. I don't want to say anything but it ain't small. I think I drank too much. After the truth or dare I drank with others a bit.

"Shoot I am- I am so sorry Luka, can I borrow your tower please?"

"Yeah sure I guess," I came closer to him and he handled me a tower. I was so close to him. He was so handsome. "here you go..."

Luka's POV

I heard the door opened.

"Luka, I forgot my towe-" I turned around and looked at the smaller girl. She eyed me for a second.

"What?" I said quickly, I just realized I'm not wearing trousers.

"Shoot- I am- I am so sorry Luka, can I borrow your tower please?"  She looked really anxious or shocked. I couldn't really tell. But she was still eyeing me.

"Yeah sure I guess," she came closer and I handled her the tower. "here you go..."

She was so close to me. I came even closer. She was looking at me and breathed out hardly. I slowly put my hand on her cheek and slowly stroked it. 𝙶𝚘𝚜𝚑 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚘 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚢. In that moment everything stoped, I watched her beautiful eyes. I came a little closer. She licked her lips. I wanted to kiss her so badly.

"We shouldn't... you drank, I don't want you to regret it..." I said and pushed myself away. I wanted to, but I couldn't live with the fact that she kissed me just because of alcohol, if we ever kiss, I want it to be her, really her. 

Your POV

"We shouldn't... you drank, I don't want you to regret it..." he said slowly. He was right, but I wanted it. Maybe it's the alcohol talking from me but if I could I would make out with him on the spot. 

I took the shower and went to bed. When I came back Luka was sitting on the mattress without his shirt. I layed on his bed and looked at him. I wanted him close, I felt so comfortable around him. I wanted him to stay near me.

"Luka? Can you cuddle with me for a second?"

"Sure y/n," he layed next to me and i curled up to his chest. He was so warm and safe. I knew he wouldn't hurt me. I'm so happy to have a friend like him.

"Better?" He asked quietly.
"Better.."